I'm beginning to worry over this now......

Saw that aswell, there is no way we can put that towards Miller when Davis needs to be signed.

We need to get S Davis signed up, keep Daniel Cousin and id hang onto Dailly for another season.

Forgetting about the badge thumpng etc, he isn't any better than the Darche, Novo, Naismith etc. If Cousin goes (likely) then what we have to do is rather than bring in like for like, we have to look at players that are going to improve the team rather than bolster the squad. Also, he's a torn faced ugly wee fucker!!

After tonight, I'm hoping Cousin will stay for a while.

Remember, he'll bewatching Fulham in a relegation scrap before most likely going down to the Championship, while at Rangers, he plays to win a treble, while doing well in the CL and giving a good go of getting to the UEFA cup quarter final and maybe even beyond.

Maybe he'll get a reality check...

It's this mythical 'England is the best league in the world' thing again, but realy outside the 'big 4' it really ain't that special - Sunderland, Fulham, Newcastle, etc etc are they really any better or more glamorous than Getafe, Chievo, Livorno or Zaragoza?

It's this mythical 'England is the best league in the world' thing again, but realy outside the 'big 4' it really ain't that special - Sunderland, Fulham, Newcastle, etc etc are they really any better or more glamorous than Getafe, Chievo, Livorno or Zaragoza?

Agreed. It's just about money at the end of the day and that's what creates the perception of glamour and sophistication. I mean �£70k-�£80k per week for Lucas Neill at West Ham? That would pay for 3/4 Dado Prso's for us and I know which I would prefer.

But the thing is, it isn't purely money. I think part of it is the playing against Rooney Tevez, Torres etc. You could have a transfer kitty of 100 million at either Rangers or Celtic and you would probably struggle to get it spent because the players in that pric range won't come up here these days.

Look at the big name signings over the last 10 years, the players we had heard of, and they are all players looking for onelast pay day - Capucho, Ostenstad, Berg, and at the tims, Wright, Keane, Dublin.

Other than that, it's guys you have to look up on Wikipedia - Cousin, Donati, Papac, etc.

The days when we signed Gazza, Laudrup and Thern are gone no matter the money we have at our disposal. Middlesbrough got to the UEFA cup final because they can attract a better quality of player than us, they can get Yakubu or Tuncay where we get guys on a 6 month loan because there'a a new manager at their club who doesn't fancy him.

Fulham over the past few years hae had Vander Sar, Saha, Malbranque, Diop. Yet they are a relegation fighting team on a yearly basis.

But the thing is, it isn't purely money. I think part of it is the playing against Rooney Tevez, Torres etc. You could have a transfer kitty of 100 million at either Rangers or Celtic and you would probably struggle to get it spent because the players in that pric range won't come up here these days.

Look at the big name signings over the last 10 years, the players we had heard of, and they are all players looking for onelast pay day - Capucho, Ostenstad, Berg, and at the tims, Wright, Keane, Dublin.

Other than that, it's guys you have to look up on Wikipedia - Cousin, Donati, Papac, etc.

The days when we signed Gazza, Laudrup and Thern are gone no matter the money we have at our disposal. Middlesbrough got to the UEFA cup final because they can attract a better quality of player than us, they can get Yakubu or Tuncay where we get guys on a 6 month loan because there'a a new manager at their club who doesn't fancy him.

Fulham over the past few years hae had Vander Sar, Saha, Malbranque, Diop. Yet they are a relegation fighting team on a yearly basis.

So are you saying that the EPL is the best league in the world then since lower league mediocre teams can attract such quality players?

No, almost every team in the EPL has at least one or two top quality players that we wouldn't get playing in Scotland. However they are backed up by total donkeys. One or two players doesn't make a team and having 3 outstanding teams doesn't make a league.

AC Milan are only 5th in Serie A, so that shows you the strength of that league!

I dont agree with the badge thumping comments. This was done in a heat of the moment when the guy scored a goal in a huge game, its pure addrenalin and emotion from a human being. After the game he would still have been happy about scoring but id say he meant no offence to anyone.

Still, it comes down to the ability and cost and for me Miller isnt worth 2 million, this price is due to the english inflated market. If we got him 750k then he would be a good signing when you erase the past - WS will get more out of him than before as he knows how to play him. Ive always liked Miller for Scotland but he hasnt done it at club level since his Hibs days.

If we are still playing 4-5-1 then creative midfielders should be our target signing after Davis is snapped up. If we can get Cousin to stay then we're sorted upfront if he stays fit.