At �£2m Kenny Miller does not offer good value for money. Cousin cost about �£1m and he's a much better player than Miller. If we can persuade Cousin to stay then hopefully we won't need Miller.

Additionally if we do have a spare �£2m it should be put towards securing Steven Davis on a long term deal (since Fulham are looking more and more likely to be relegated I think we could get Davis for �£2-3m in the summer)

Watched Derby v Man U yesterday live and Miller played well. He had a great chance where he beat one defender then Ben Foster pulled of a superb save from the shot.

What i was impressed with most was his work rate and getting himself in good positions and he linked up well with the midfield.

He can play upfront on his own and still has plenty of pace. He also isnt injury prone like JCD so in a 4-5-1 he would be better than our current options bar Cousin.

If he came back to Rangers im big enough to say It wouldnt bother me one bit that he played for Celtic. If it benefits Rangers then i have no problem with it.

The only thing would be the price tag for me. I wouldnt spend 3 million on him but if we got a good deal then WS knows how to get the best out of him.

If he hadn't played for the unwashed,would everybody still have the same opinion about him ?

Its a good point Ian.

All id be interested in would be the future of Rangers. Im not saying he is the type of player to blast us to trophies but he is no worse than what we have and WS rates him.

For a 4-5-1 he makes good sense and did well for Scotland under WS. Working with Super Ally everyday wouldnt do any harm and KM has a good attitude.

If he hadn't played for the unwashed,would everybody still have the same opinion about him ?

I think the majority still would, but they wouldn't be so angry about it. Its the badge thumping when he scored against us which has put people's backs up about it.

If it wasn't for that, it would just be the norm for many of our fans who post online. Did you see the ridiculous (and disgraceful in many ways) over-reaction on FF when it was rumoured we were interested in signing Christian Dailly?

I still think its a lot of agent and paper talk, but given how little JCD has played this season, I can see why WS would be interested in him as Miller has played that lone role for Scotland.

i just don't think he's good enough for us and is certainly no better than what we have just now. it would be a big waste of money IMO if we paid millions for for him.

it doesn't help that he has played for them and carried on the way he did after he scored but he is meant to be a rangers fan? and i think moved to them for his family/kids sake as they were the only ones up here offering him silly money at the time and he had to win the fans over which is why he probably done what he did.

for me he just isn't good enough.....i didn't want him before he moved to them and i don't want him now.....

When he played for them he was shite and now we're being linked with him which is shite! His finishing and composure is as good as Nacho Novo's.