looks like it's goodbye gretna....

this could be really bad news for us as we would lose all the points we have won from Gretna - 9 whereas Celtic would only lose 6

That doesnt make any difference , Celtic were due to play them in a few weeks, so they would have there 3 points toke of them .

It is quite sad that they are going to go to the wall. It all comes back to the SPL and the stadium requirements. Had Gretna not been forced to switch home games to Motherwell, they would certainly have had better attendances, and arguably would have played better too.

I hope they manage to raise the funds, or get an emergency loan.

this could be really bad news for us as we would lose all the points we have won from Gretna - 9 whereas Celtic would only lose 6
I don't think that will happen,these points were well earned by us and other teams,which would be unfair to take them away.......I think they will give a 1,2 or 3 nil victory to the teams in Gretna's remaining games,which is the most fairest

If they go out of business before end of season. The only fair solution would be to make all Gretna's results void. The games played and their upcoming fixtures.

It would be unfair to Rangers or any other top 6 team who has played them 3 times already. Imagine the up roar!

If they go to the wall I have a suspicion that they would null and void all of their prior games. Doesn't really make a difference to us as we would still be ahead of Celtic and with an additional game in hand - our games total would drop by 3 whilst Celtic's would drop by 2 thereby giving us an additional game to play.

I am not convinced that giving walkover wins by certain scores (the normal walkover score is 3-0) would be fair on any team either.

Should never have got to this. I dont have much sympathy for them to be honest.

I do have sympathy for them, they did what we did and tried to live a dream.

If Murray had pulled out when we were in trouble we may have gone broke.

It is the same with Chelsea and Hearts if their money masters pull out they will have to get rid of their biggest debts via administration.