The Boy that cried Wolf

Going to make thigs interesting next season. I think it could be one of the closest but then I probably thought that every year for the last 7 or 8 :D

jon, don`t give me that crap!!!!:rolleyes:

you and i both know who`s going to win, and I never thought Id say it but Arsenal all the way. Wenger really is a god :admin: ;)

It will be interesting.

Liverpool have been improving every year but havent really signed much this summer, but i think Bellamy is a great signing for them and it he keeps his head screwed on he could score a shit load for them. If Fowler gets fit they could be deadly. So Liverpool will be in with a shout.

Arsenal have a new stadium so it will be interesting to see if they can click on it and play the same kind of football they did at Highbury. They have signed a star in Rosicky, and have kept on Henry. They are still a centre half short IMO but Thuram could be on his way. They have lost Bobby Pires and Bergkamp, but they should be strong.

Man Utd havent finished in the transfer market, and i expect a few central midfielders, then I will comment.

Chelsea are Chelsea

So its a 4 horse race and it will be closer this year.

Liverpool are 4th favourites ahead of Arsenal. What's that all about?

Hate to say it but Chelsea will have wrapped up the league come March.

Who is 3rd favourites then? I assum Chelsea 1st, Man Utd 2nd, ? 3rd Liverpool 4th, Arsenal 5th

No way will Chelsea have it wrapped up by March. Terry and Lampard are finished ;)

Just one word on the cheating issue i have not read much on Crouch pulling the Trinidad & Tobago guys hair to score the first goal for them. Is that not cheating. It would seem like Engerland are squeaky clean if you hear them talk.

He who has never sinned can throw the first stone.