(This isn't about his hair so thought it merited it's own thread rather than just added to Jon's).

Chris Burke should never see the light of day in a Rangers jersey beyond this season.

He's what, 24 now? The word 'potential' no longer applies, and he's showing nothing. Sure, he scores the odd fantastic goal every 15 games, but that's not enough.

Every corner hits the first man.

Every freekick hits the first man.

To me, the only reason he is on set-pieces is because he'd be so useless in the air at attacking them.

People say he can go by a player, but for every one time he beats a man, he gives it away 17 times.

He goes down like he's been fucking shot with the smallest brush of an arm. Whether it's through gamesmanship or a genuine lack of upper body strength, either way, it's useless.

Thought his performance today optimized the lad. Genuinely not good enough.

Plus, he's an ugly wee rat with a terrible haircut.

Rant over. :cheers:

(This isn't about his hair so thought it merited it's own thread rather than just added to Jon's).

Chris Burke should never see the light of day in a Rangers jersey beyond this season.

He's what, 24 now? The word 'potential' no longer applies, and he's showing nothing. Sure, he scores the odd fantastic goal every 15 games, but that's not enough.

Every corner hits the first man.

Every freekick hits the first man.

To me, the only reason he is on set-pieces is because he'd be so useless in the air at attacking them.

People say he can go by a player, but for every one time he beats a man, he gives it away 17 times.

He goes down like he's been fucking shot with the smallest brush of an arm. Whether it's through gamesmanship or a genuine lack of upper body strength, either way, it's useless.

Thought his performance today optimized the lad. Genuinely not good enough.

Plus, he's an ugly wee rat with a terrible haircut.

Rant over. :cheers:

Beattie - think you misunderstand "optimised" for "epitomised" but I take your point - it's time he turned that potential into "actual." To think his dad negotiated a lucrative contract for him last season! Maybe we could flog him to McLeish at Brum. We would certainly need a wide player to replace him though. Thinking about money and value, I suggest Kris Commons at Notts. Forest.

The set piece situation really is depressing. For years we've lacked a really good aerial threat. Now we've got loads of players who are good in the air and we can't seem to get the ball past the first man from corners.

Burke was absolute crap today. He was subbed 100 minutes too late.

Totally agree too. I was screaming at the TV to get him hauled off. Had he been hooked earlier maybe we could have won it in normal time.

His tracking back today was awful, his crossing was very poor, as were his set pieces, and did he ever beat a man today? When he came back into the team after Christmas he looked like he had a bit of guile that we were missing, now he has none of it.

I think his time at Ibrox is just about over.

The commentators seemed to think he had a no bad game. He was fuckin' awful! See this when he tries to beat a guy, loses the ball then falls to his knees claiming a free kick and when the ref doesn't give it he goes in a wee huff. It gets right on my small man boobs. Fuck off you we cock of a guy. You're pish!