Not been a bad game really. Pretty even an a draw would be a fairer result so far. Gerrard has had the best chances with a couple of headers. Rooney is looking poor playing up front himself and is dropping further and further back just to get the ball. Beckham hasn't been too bad although at times has looked a little disinterested at throw ins. Maybe their tactics though

Did pretty well tonight, we were up against a really god team.Hutton was excellent as was Gordon and Boyd when he came on. Gary Teale is a waste of fucking oxygen though. And Hartley was mince and a huffy wee shite all night. Can't wait for the qualifiers to start - they had a montage at half time showing all the great Scotland moments, faddy in Paris, Gemmill against Holland, Narey against Brazil etc etc. Fair got the dander up.

1-1 as I predicted but once again when I get it correct I dont have a bet on :uzi:

Good result though as Croatia are a very good outfit. The line up was a good 3 or 4 players short of our strongest team.

Once again Kenny Miller plays well upfront on his own, he really can play this role and id take him to Ibrox if we got a good price for him. If he has a manager who knows him and gets the best out of him then he will play well. WS will do this. Paul Jewell doesnt have a clue.

1-1 as I predicted but once again when I get it correct I dont have a bet on :uzi:

Good result though as Croatia are a very good outfit. The line up was a good 3 or 4 players short of our strongest team.

Once again Kenny Miller plays well upfront on his own, he really can play this role and id take him to Ibrox if we got a good price for him. If he has a manager who knows him and gets the best out of him then he will play well. WS will do this. Paul Jewell doesnt have a clue.

But he bangs fat prozzers yip yah!

Did pretty well tonight, we were up against a really god team.Hutton was excellent as was Gordon and Boyd when he came on. Gary Teale is a waste of fucking oxygen though. And Hartley was mince and a huffy wee shite all night. Can't wait for the qualifiers to start - they had a montage at half time showing all the great Scotland moments, faddy in Paris, Gemmill against Holland, Narey against Brazil etc etc. Fair got the dander up.

Did you go last night mate ?

I managed to get rid of my ticket