how many games did you catch?

just counted up how many games i managed to watch during this world cup.

despite having 3 1/2 weeks off i managed a piss poor 37/64 games. just over half the games. this was despite having every intention of watching ALL of them!

how many did you catch?

who watched the most games in gersnet?

YOU watched most....

I struggled to watch any as the times didn't suit - obviously watched the weekend games - that is... the ones when I didn't realise the KO was earlier than I thought

Id be lucky if i got 20 in total due to the time difference. I watched all the early K/os from the group stages and 2nd round plus a few extra games. Only manged 3 of the 1/4s and 1 semi final and the final.

I still saw plenty highlights though.

Didn't watch many games as I thought the standard was VERY POOR - maybe the worst WC that I can remember...

Cammy F

Seriously? You sat at Ibrox last season and watched so many more pish games where the standard was truly awful. :D

I'd say 2002 was way worse than 2006.

Seriously? You sat at Ibrox last season and watched so many more pish games where the standard was truly awful. :D

I'd say 2002 was way worse than 2006.

Aye, but Rangers are my team...

I seriously thought that the standard of play was rotten and added to the play-acting and cheating, it added up to be the worst WC that I can remember.

Cammy F