Hows The Nerves People ?

Fuck me , am nervous :fish:

The build up to this game has started since early this week, everyone has been more intrested in this game than the Scotland international

My stomach is in knots right now

Playing football later, that will take my mind of it for a wee while. Actually makes me more determined to do better, get a harder challenge in when an Old Firm game is going to happen. After it it's going to be murder until tomorow at 12.30

COME ON THE GERS :D

I have been doing all wee jobs to keep the nerves at bay. Painted a wall in the hall,and worked away a rust hole in the car body. Got to drive tonight so i can't touch the drink.It is a bit early for that anyway. Going to find something else to do for a while.

I can get the game live on German telly so at least i can see the game and don't have to listen to the nerve shattering radio commentary.