No arguments, deserved red card BUT not malicious, just protective and a fraction high???? Fuck right off. Studs were well up and caught the player well above the ankle! (an how can it be pretective when he is the player coming forward an he makes the lunge!)

Great come back nonetheless :S

I haven't seen the Diaby tackle yet but he's a dick for doing it. All he has to do is think back a few weeks to the Eduardo incident and the outcome of that tackle! Stupidity!

EDIT: Just saw the tackle and I agree with Wenger - a bit high but a definate red card.

He then followed it up with rubbish tho Lauren...

Had he seen a replay of it ? If he had then he would be making a reasoned interview (I havent seen it so cant comment).

If he hadnt seen it then he can only go on what he saw at the time of the incident - and we ALL can get that wrong.

You really have a stick in your arse about Wenger Jon. He isnt the only manager to defend his players you know - but he didnt even defend Diaby in this instance.

Had he seen a replay of it ? If he had then he would be making a reasoned interview (I havent seen it so cant comment).

If he hadnt seen it then he can only go on what he saw at the time of the incident - and we ALL can get that wrong.

You really have a stick in your arse about Wenger Jon. He isnt the only manager to defend his players you know - but he didnt even defend Diaby in this instance.

Don't know if he had seen the replay or not...he normally has whenever he's accusing/defending players. The incident was also right in front of him.

He also said it was a desreved red, but added in the interview that it wasn't malicious and just protective (he lunged in and caught him half way between the ankle and knee), yet that means only a fraction high !!!

No stick up my arse I'm afraid Craig, he's a great manager but blind to the truth to his own players bad behaviour!