ashame you can't talk like that :P especially when i got that call when you said you were coming round to continue the celebrations yesterday!!

Awesome read, and pretty much spot on in everything said. Still up for trying to make the banner:

THOMSON vs BROWN:

HALF THE PRICE; TWICE THE PLAYER

for me to take to parkhead? :D

Lol, Yep, took the OF celebrations too far. KO'd in bed early evening. :o

Price up the banner mate and maybe i'll slip you some of my betting winnings to get it made. A GIRUY to Timmy and Broonaldo. Depends on cost though.

Lol, Yep, took the OF celebrations too far. KO'd in bed early evening. :o

Price up the banner mate and maybe i'll slip you some of my betting winnings to get it made. A GIRUY to Timmy and Broonaldo. Depends on cost though.

LOL your face when charlton hit the post, then the bar, then the bar... fair play tho :flipa:

Don't know anyone that's been involved in making a banner... so no idea how much they cost... maybe someone on the board might have a clue??

Back on topic, kevin was immense :cheers: was down in shop and story on front page of mondays record says he was attacked with a broken bottle after the OF... anyone know anything about this?

LOL your face when charlton hit the post, then the bar, then the bar... fair play tho :flipa:

Don't know anyone that's been involved in making a banner... so no idea how much they cost... maybe someone on the board might have a clue??

Back on topic, kevin was immense :cheers: was down in shop and story on front page of mondays record says he was attacked with a broken bottle after the OF... anyone know anything about this?

Thread on FF, gatecrashers at Steven Fletchers 21st party. Threw a glass at him. Just bruised thankfully. Could've been a lot worse. TGFITW indeed. :sigh:

Cammy is the man to speak to, he has been responsible for the last two Gersnet flags (first of which I got one of ex's to sew together.....you'll never know wat that cost me ;) )

Personally i think it is too early to write off Brown as i still believe he does have great potential. Thomson is a far more refined player who thinks about the game much more. Brown is a far more impulsive player and in the Hibs team these two attributes probably complimented each other. You would think that Strachan one of the best midfield players of his time would have been the best teacher for Brown but the more docile smith would probably have eased him into the Rangers team taking most of the weight off his shoulders that he seems to carry at Celtic. In a way Brown is replicating the way fergie played in trying to carry the whole Celtic team as Fergie did for us in the last few seasons.

If Brown had looked further than his wallet, then he would have seen that his best friend was at Ibrox and he would have had Fergie and Hemdani to learn from. They would have helped him to ease into the team rather than hit the ground running.

Steve Davis has been a breath of Fresh air to our team but let us not overlook the impact Christian Daily has made. That guy has been immense since joining us. The unsung hero.

Our central midfield options; Fergie, Hemdani, Davis, Dailly, Thomson.

There's: Brown, Robson, Donati, Robson, Hartley.

No contest. :devil:

You forgot Charlie Adam.;)

Good stuff SA.

One word jumps out at me when talking about these 2 players - Attitude. Thomson has it spot on while Broon just has nothing but arrogance about him.

Thomson is beginning to impress me more by the week, i wasnt impressed at all last season and he was a slow starter this season. But he is now onto a game and will continue to get better. As Craig says why Hartley is in the Scotland team ahead of him is beyond me.

I still rate Brown as a player aswell, he just needs a kick up the ass to sort himself out. The price tag was inflated but thats not all his fault, and he is in a terrible midfield. He make a mistake in going to Celtic and as Thomson says - he'll have to live with it :)

Id say these 2 should both be in the Scotland midfield.

Good stuff SA.

One word jumps out at me when talking about these 2 players - Attitude. Thomson has it spot on while Broon just has nothing but arrogance about him.

Could it be that both players chose the team and fans that suit their mentality? :)

Excellent article, SA, that's really well written. :thup: