He can go look elsewhere. I didnt want Boumsong to leave at the time but compared to Carlos, it much prefer CC to stay.

I actually think he will aswell even if he gets an offer. He doesnt seem like the type who will just jump at the move and seems happy at Ibrox.

But his value has to be around the 8 million mark aswell.

He can go look elsewhere. I didnt want Boumsong to leave at the time but compared to Carlos, it much prefer CC to stay.

I actually think he will aswell even if he gets an offer. He doesnt seem like the type who will just jump at the move and seems happy at Ibrox.

But his value has to be around the 8 million mark aswell.

After the Hutton saga,how can we be confident of holding onto anyone ?

After the Hutton saga,how can we be confident of holding onto anyone ?

there's a price for everyone, especially the silly money the EPL have at their disposal........with SDM at the helm we are a selling club as much as anyone else.

If Newcastle want to throw sillly money at us for our Player of the Year then so be it. I would want around �£11m-�£12m.... As I said - silly money.

Agreed,if we can get �£9m for Hutton,then i'd be looking for �£11-12m for King Carlos

If Newcastle want to throw sillly money at us for our Player of the Year then so be it. I would want around �£11m-�£12m.... As I said - silly money.

I agree, but unless he uses them or any other average team in the EPL as another stepping stone (not many have) or gets offered silly wages he can't turn down (he's not on pennies here though is he), I hate seeing good players going to average teams in the EPL and waste themselves in teams not any better than ourselves and most of the time a lot worse.

I think Hutton is the only one I can think of who can improve and go to a better team than Spurs but only time will tell.

We wouldn't turn down a bid of �£8-�£10M IMO.