I wouldn't rule out him looking at McGregor. If we got a big money offer for him you wouldn't blame him for taking it the way the press are hounding him up here...

The shagger is another who i think is very happy with life at Ibrox and will be with us for years to come.

I see what Juff is saying - i could see Carlos staying aswell.

I wouldn't rule out him looking at McGregor. If we got a big money offer for him you wouldn't blame him for taking it the way the press are hounding him up here...

more top totti down south for him :devil:

Unfortunately money talks.

�£12million minimum.

We don't NEED the money at the moment. If we were daft enough to take it, first thing we'd have to do is replace him. Who with, exactly? And what would he cost? Granted, everyone has his price, but if we are now a selling club, how can we ever hope to compete in Europe again?

We don't NEED the money at the moment. If we were daft enough to take it, first thing we'd have to do is replace him. Who with, exactly? And what would he cost? Granted, everyone has his price, but if we are now a selling club, how can we ever hope to compete in Europe again?

We're doing not to bad at competing in europe now,after selling Hutton :rfc:

Can't see how we could turn down 12M and we would never be that stupid. There was a time we could turn down 5M for Laudrup to keep him for one season, but that is gone and we all pretty much regretted that decision anyway.

We bought most of our squad for 12M and it would give us another summer of top spending. We're look like we're going to spend another 10M this summer and that would give us another 10M the next, while not increasing the debt and perhaps reducing it somewhat.

PS with all the complaints about our quality, you'd think we'd be happy at bringing in some money to spend. Sometimes you have to sacrifice one quality player to bring in 3 or 4 quality replacements. The knack it spotting the talent before their value goes up.

PPS I think it could be huge competitive advantage to be known as a club who develops players and groom them for the premiership.

If we can sell a player for 10M every season, it will give us the funds to keep our squad very competitive.