if you don`t like it then dont read it.

i`m becoming rather bored with your turgid `you talk pish` posts.

whats the matter, nothing else to do in your boring little life?

also, you really ought to examine some of the absolute tosh you put up. don`t really think many people read it as it`s so outdated. a bit like yourself;)

If you don't like it stop talking Bullshit Colshy! You were not voted the Gersnet idiot for nothing

tell you that themselves did they?

mr. murray and mr blatter bump into you in the north sea on a rowing boat and explain to you why they want to change the course of scottish football did they?

No they didn't it has been widely publicised they want to cut out racist or sectarian chants. you should take that message on board instead of thinking you are a good protestant that is having his feet swept away.

Typical Colshy answer.

what the hell have they got to do with it?

unless, you have a stereotype of me in your head?

i didn`t mention the oo i merely said that rangers and protestanism has been hand in hand for decades. which it has!!

thanx for the advice though

Sometimes you use" you" in a total concept and not mean one person. You should know that as you have a univercity degree

again, why bring them into it?

i presume you mean the british national party? the party leader are you?

why you saying this to me when i never mentioned anything to do with them.

you really do have a stereotype of me don`t you? dream about me often do you?:rolleyes:

Again you seem to have missed the simple English of using You as a general term. Maybe i should talk like the Queen and say " one can join the British national party.

wow!!!

thats an amazing fact.

paul le guen will be pleased about that.

some people must think i want rangers to be a dinosaur with no foriegn or catholic players?

again, stereotyping?

Again you miss the point is there not a term in psychiatry about someone who thinks he is always being attacked Colshy Schizophrenia i believe

who are these outsiders you are on about?

why are they so special in your book?

what point to rangers fans have to prove to "outsiders"?

We are part of the human race mate and have to set our standards that are not offensive to other people. Why do we have to prove we can shout FTP on a saurday or match day?

ah thats nice!

being prejudiced against the invalid now.

your as good as saying that anyone who disagrees with you is a `mental case` then?

who says i shout ftp?

your really on form tonight.

i`m beginning to form my own stereotype about you now:admin:

Please tell me how i insulted any invalids? You should read what one say's Colshy

another amazing fact.

wake me up when your finished :yawn:

Colshy if you don't want to say anything sensible then just don't say anything otherwise you will be the Gersnet idiot for many years to come.

Cammy, it does not matter what is written in a book or you say your principles are if you don�t live up to them. Ask Fernando Ricksen.

The Orange order has allowed it�s members to be seen drinking to excess in public parks with it�s members causing trouble and intimidating passers-by. FTP and Fenian ba**ards is more of a norm than a rarity. That is what the public see not a loving church going community.

Hating Catholics seems to have become more important than following their own religion.

Pete, having attended MANY Orange Parades, it is not the OO members who behave like this, it is pissed up people wearing Rangers gear that follow the parade and or certain bands.....

Anyway, we have veered of the topic - Andy posted a great thread about artifacts showing Rangers and Craptic being linked with religion and wanted to know if this was they way we should be portrayed.

Cammy F

Pete, having attended MANY Orange Parades, it is not the OO members who behave like this, it is pissed up people wearing Rangers gear that follow the parade and or certain bands.....

Anyway, we have veered of the topic - Andy posted a great thread about artifacts showing Rangers and Craptic being linked with religion and wanted to know if this was they way we should be portrayed.

Cammy F

100% correct - the Members of the OO are not the ones who are causing the aggro. It is the people who claim to be "a proddy" who walk alongside the OO with there wee bottle of bucky that need to look at getting a suit, paying a small monthly fee, staying sober and joining the OO rather than make a special day for the OO into a complete fucking embarrassment for the OO. It is always the OO that get the bad press, not the fucking Alcy/junked up fuckwits.... So in reality it is not even a religious issue - it is a drugs/Alcoholism issue which is a much bigger beast in the West of Scotland - well actually the whole of Scotland really!

There are some people in the OO that support Rangers and there are some Rangers supporters in the OO but that does not mean Rangers == OO.

The OO may not be inherently bigoted (although from some of the stuff I've seen and heard I don't believe they are exactly squeaky clean) but the trouble is that it is the bigots who use the OO as a figure head to champion their hatred without their permission or blessing.

I don't understand why half of Ibrox sing OO songs when only a small minority are members and most of the rest know little about their constitution.

I also don't understand why the OO don't condemn these people who are just using the OO to their own nefarious ends.

I have a theory that there is a difference between a protestant and a "prod".

The former go to church on Sunday, worship God and Jesus Christ, live reasonably respectable lives, work hard, do stuff for charity etc etc. They sing hymns and say prayers.

While the latter go to the pub on Sunday, hate Catholics, Fenians, the IRA and Celtic with much venom, find any excuse to be bigoted to others, and sing songs about the Boyne, Derry and sashes their father wore while also chanting about fornication with the pope.

Rangers can be proud of some of the protestant association IN THE PAST but they should be and are ashamed of some of the proddy tradition that has blighted the club.

Rangers are now proud to be inclusive, no matter the race, colour or religion of their employees and supporters. This is what Rangers now stand for and it's the die hard prods who don't have a clue what Rangers' traditions now are. These are the people who cause harm to our club and it's up to the non-prods which includes all real religions or even just secularism and atheism, to prevent these people bringing our club down.

if you don`t like it then stop talking bullshit, you weren`t voted the gersnet idiot for nothing

thats according to you old man.

i couldn`t give two fucks what you say as i know people on here dont`like me, but for everyone who hates me theres two who do like me.

who says i`m talking bull? you and a few others? wow, who cares?

as i said wake me up when your finished:yawn:

no they didn`t it`s been wideley publicised they want to cut out racist or sectarion chants. you take that answer on board instead of thinking you are a good protestant who is having his feet swept away

typical colshy answer

you seem to think you know me very well.

you only think you do because you obssess about me.

you would know what a `typical colshy answer`looks like since you are always going on about things.

sometimes you use "you" in a total concept and not one concept. you should know that as you have a univercity degree

a what?

maybe you should make yourself clearer and then nobody else would have to correct you.

again you miss the point. is their not a term in psychiatry for someone who thinks their always being atacked schizophrenia i believe colshy

oh so now your a psychiatrist?

well you wouldn`t make a very good one as you`ve made a wrong diagnosis on that one:rolleyes:

please tell me how i insulted any invalids you should read what one says colshy

oh so now your denying you think anyone who disagrees with you is a `mental case`? your the one who came on here saying somebody should be locked up in an asylum in so many words.

if you say things like that then you are prejudiced against people with a mental ilnness:rolleyes:

colshy if you don`t want to say anything sensible then don`t come on as you`ll be the gersnet idiot for many years to come

gersnet idiot?

don`t think the title says that does it?

having problems reading english now have we?

anyway like i said before i couldnt give a toss what you and your smalll band of weegies think about me.

i`d rather be me anyday on here than a boring old fishwife like you:rolleyes:

Please gents can we keep the personal crap to pms... :admin:

certainly.

no problem for me.

but i don`t like to be told i`m talking shite or a `psycho` and thats why i replyed.

if pete wants to take this further he knows where i am:flipa:

Cammy F

Cheers!

trying to get back to the point of the topic.... did anyone make it down today? (was absolutely heaving btw!!)

Andy