Its not surprising that these guys are being linked with other clubs, but in some respects, that's a good thing as it wasn't like this for us in recent times. There seems to be a real team spirit about the place just now, so hopefully none of those players are in a rush to leave, particularly as they all have age on their side.

I'm afraid I'm one of those who has accepted that we're a selling club. So long as we're playing in the SPL, I think that's just something we have to live with although if we continue to do well on the pitch and in Europe, it all helps to raise the profile of the club and also swell the coffers a bit too.

I'm getting a little tired of some bears seeming to accept our position as a selling club.

Where do we get a keeper half as good as Mc? Where do we get a defender half as good as Carlos? Oh, but we're awash with cash? So that's all right then? I can just now accept the Hutton money, but - WE DON'T NEED TO SELL. We are NOT a nursery club for anybody, ANYBODY! Except maybe we could sell Carlos to Barca or Man U.

We need to keep our best players together, plus SIGN up Davis (sod off Blackburn) and by two QUALITY players in summer (creative midfielder and Striker) so we can compete in the CL and earn some real money.

Seems to me like a lot of fans, you don't mind players going to the likes of Barcelona, or AC Milan, but when we're cherry picked by the likes of Spurs, it sticks in your craw. The fact is we KNOW we're a much bigger club than them and most of the Premiership but we're struggling to accept that Sky money is skewing it all and reducing our status.

I agree the UEFA has to sort it out before all the best footballers are playing in only the five richest leagues.

The only solution I can see is amalgamation of smaller leagues across Europe whichUEFA oppose for obvious reasons, but it's only a matter of time. The likes of Ajax, PSV, the OF, ANderlecht, Porto, Benfica, Olympiakos, etc, etc, can only put up with being marginalised for so long.

All these smaller countries need a bigger population to market the TV rights to, and only the merging the leagues can do that.

This is the second time you and I have been caught up about Frasers mum. But then again, we cant help she chose us 2 as her favourites :cheers:

Is this turning into a MILF thread? Thing is, Frazer's mum could feasably be the same age as quite a few of us on here...

My girlfriend is 43, which is a year older than when my sister became a granny! Thankfully, she doesn't have any kids...

Soooo Calscot.... you are saying your sister is both a MILF and a GILF ? :fish: