Kirk Broadfoot had the hardest task than any other Rangers player, doesn't help that he got booked for a perfect good challenge on McGeady

Also credit to every other fan that was there last night, we all sang our hearts out for 90 minutes, even after the game still got a good chant of we shall not be moved

100% correct!!!....Broadfoot got the whole ball..The wee traitor the fell over Kirks leg

Let's face it, our first defeat in how many games, 28/29 ??

We're still on for the quadruple and maybe last night was a kick up the bum. We do need to be a bit more positive though. It was only the 1st part of the second half that we showed more creativity and kept the ball for longer periods.

Nacho da' man !!:

_44575220_novo_silence_sns300.jpg

Nacho for SCOTLAND !!!!

:cheers:

If the rest the team would put in the same effort, application and passion as Nacho, we'd be in the CL semi rather than the UEFA.

If Nacho himself was so inconsistent that he looks so good one minute and like a Sunday League player the next, he'd be playing for Spain, and probably Barcelona. I've never seen a player who so regularly goes from the sublime to the ridiculous and back again. Even last night some of his touches were awful but overall he was our best player on the park and that was his best finish for a long, long time and made up for his umpteen fresh air shots.

Anyway the guy is becoming a legend, and deserves another season and a fair few more starts.

Much as I like Nacho, the Scottish team is for Scots IMHO.

Other teams play other nationals so i don't think we should close that door.

The Dutch would hardly be able to fill a team without Surinamers.

Portugal have been playing Brazilian players for years.

Gomez(Brazilian) from PSV will be the next Dutch keeper all efforts are being made to nationalise him.

Someone who has lived a large part of their their life in Scotland and not played for another country should be considered imo.

Guest Ibroxian
First chance to come on here after the game but i would like to say well done to every player that was wearing the blue or red jersey last night that they done themselves proud.

That's a winners attitude, excellent stuff fraser mate.

If the rest the team would put in the same effort, application and passion as Nacho, we'd be in the CL semi rather than the UEFA.

If Nacho himself was so inconsistent that he looks so good one minute and like a Sunday League player the next, he'd be playing for Spain, and probably Barcelona. I've never seen a player who so regularly goes from the sublime to the ridiculous and back again. Even last night some of his touches were awful but overall he was our best player on the park and that was his best finish for a long, long time and made up for his umpteen fresh air shots.

Anyway the guy is becoming a legend, and deserves another season and a fair few more starts.

Agree about Nacho's effort, application and passion. For me he would be one of the first names on the team sheet at the moment.

But disagree about him bouncing between sublime and ridiculous. Id say he was one of our more consistant performers. We have a number of players who fit the inconsistancy tag well ahead of Nacho.