First chance to come on here after the game but i would like to say well done to every player that was wearing the blue or red jersey last night that they done themselves proud.

It all started at the start of the game, when i have never been so proud in my life, Barry Ferguson shouts all the Rangers players over and they turn their backs to the Celtic huddle. Wee Nacho warming up during the first half thumping the badge, winding up Celtic fans

Yes we got beat last night but it was down to a wondergoal and a goal on the last minute. Adding to that we had only 10 men and we have played the most games in europe this season some tiredness might of creaped in aswell.

No one could fault your huger, fight and desire to come away with a point last night. Looked like it was going to be a great night with saving a penalty etc, but it wasn't to be

I felt sorry for the King last night when he got sent off, looked like he was holding his hand up to us apologising.

Anyway we are still 1 point clear with two games in hand, 15 out of 21 points lady and gents means the league's ours. Chin up everyone, the league flag's coming home

It is mildly amusing reading McGeady's interview....

He says that everything is in their favour now but it would have been out of their hands had they lost - has no-one taught him mathematics ??

It is STILL out of their hands - we are a point ahead with two games in hand - the pressure right now is still on them because despite the win last night they still, in my opinion, need to win the next OF game too which obviously isn't a given.

As Frankie says, we are still in the driving seat and given the standings I would actually say that unless they win the next OF game the pressure is actually firmly on them, not us.

Good stuff Fraser but disagree with your first line - I wouldnt say every Gers player wearing the jersey did themselves proud. Kirk Broadfoot was a nightmare.

Kirk Broadfoot had the hardest task than any other Rangers player, doesn't help that he got booked for a perfect good challenge on McGeady

Also credit to every other fan that was there last night, we all sang our hearts out for 90 minutes, even after the game still got a good chant of we shall not be moved

Let's face it, our first defeat in how many games, 28/29 ??

We're still on for the quadruple and maybe last night was a kick up the bum. We do need to be a bit more positive though. It was only the 1st part of the second half that we showed more creativity and kept the ball for longer periods.

Nacho da' man !!:

_44575220_novo_silence_sns300.jpg