My First visit to the Scumdome

As for the plumes of smoke coming out of the rangers fans u sure that was just no a few gers fans smoking???

I think it was some sort of smoke canister. Noticed one at the end of the game. Seemed very small and seemed to be just grey/white smoke. Not as big as the Celtic one set off at the end of the game which had green smoke.

The only time I have visited his site, he couldn't handle the arguments that were put forward by bears (in a non-abusive manner) so he deleted the thread.

He tries to sell it as a non-partisan site, but it's not. Very pro-Celtic.

Agreed.

But who am I to similarly censure debate...? ;)

As for the plumes of smoke coming out of the rangers fans u sure that was just no a few gers fans smoking???

It definately wasn't people smoking. It was coming from the ground and I'm sure it had a strange odour.

Guest scotzine
The only time I have visited his site, he couldn't handle the arguments that were put forward by bears (in a non-abusive manner) so he deleted the thread.

He tries to sell it as a non-partisan site, but it's not. Very pro-Celtic.

bluedell i was handling the argument pretty well - the only reason why i deleted the thread was because it descended into a sectarian argument which i deplore no matter what side you support. that is the only reason why the thread was deleted.

And it is not a very pro celtic site. I have been constantly looking for rangers fans input in posts and have two gers fans who post sometimes but not as regularly as some of the others on the site.

There is only one celtic fan that posts regularly, aberdeen fan, caley thistle, st johnstone, two hearts fans and a raith and morton fan (the latter at moment is posting from next season onwards).

We are trying to get the coverage over all the leagues rather than just the spl but at moment because of the news etc its spl heavy - thats why we have both the division one round up and division two roundup. Trying to expand to the highland footie league and also the division three also.

My posts at times may be pro celtic because i am a celtic supporter but i do report on rangers favourably also at times (although it is hard sometimes ;)

I'm not in here to cause trouble nor cause havoc etc just to see what the rangers fans opinions are and whats happening within their club thats all.

Guest scotzine
It definately wasn't people smoking. It was coming from the ground and I'm sure it had a strange odour.

been on a couple of forums that have said that it looked like smoke bombs - but dunno if they were thrown by celtic fans or brought in by rangers fans

bluedell i was handling the argument pretty well - the only reason why i deleted the thread was because it descended into a sectarian argument which i deplore no matter what side you support. that is the only reason why the thread was deleted.

And it is not a very pro celtic site. I have been constantly looking for rangers fans input in posts and have two gers fans who post sometimes but not as regularly as some of the others on the site.

There is only one celtic fan that posts regularly, aberdeen fan, caley thistle, st johnstone, two hearts fans and a raith and morton fan (the latter at moment is posting from next season onwards).

We are trying to get the coverage over all the leagues rather than just the spl but at moment because of the news etc its spl heavy - thats why we have both the division one round up and division two roundup. Trying to expand to the highland footie league and also the division three also.

My posts at times may be pro celtic because i am a celtic supporter but i do report on rangers favourably also at times (although it is hard sometimes ;)

I'm not in here to cause trouble nor cause havoc etc just to see what the rangers fans opinions are and whats happening within their club thats all.

Fair do's. I'm sure most folks here, myself included, have no objection to your posting here. A wee bit of banter never hurt anyone and I have not found anything objectionable in anything you have so far posted.

Guest scotzine

being a celtic fan i can say that the facilities at parkhead are atrocious - plus the food is pish.... for a club the size of celtic and with the attendances we get regularly its shocking....

food counter staff either cant speak english or they are so slow ma deed granny could serve them quicker - too little counters

Scotzine, we'll need to agree to disagree on the issue of the thread. Nothing in it IMHO that required deletion.

I certainly don't mind you being here (not that it's got anything to do with me anyway), as long as you don't mind my rebuttals to your posts. :)

Look forward to your appearance when Celtic lose to us ;)