My First visit to the Scumdome

been on a couple of forums that have said that it looked like smoke bombs - but dunno if they were thrown by celtic fans or brought in by rangers fans

The two that I saw (one Rangers, one Celtic) were not thrown by the opposition fans.

being a celtic fan i can say that the facilities at parkhead are atrocious - plus the food is pish.... for a club the size of celtic and with the attendances we get regularly its shocking....

food counter staff either cant speak english or they are so slow ma deed granny could serve them quicker - too little counters

Wake up and support Rangers then :thup:

Scotzine, we'll need to agree to disagree on the issue of the thread. Nothing in it IMHO that required deletion.

I certainly don't mind you being here (not that it's got anything to do with me anyway), as long as you don't mind my rebuttals to your posts. :)

Look forward to your appearance when Celtic lose to us ;)

That is what i thought, the guy has not been on for a while and then after Celtic win he is in full view in the rear mirror. We used to have a celtic supporter on here who was the top poster and i would like to see him post again. Not guy's who come on to promote their own site and gloat at a celtic win

He's a Celtic fan who runs his site.

He's welcome to post as long as he remains polite and balanced. I know Gersnet users will afford him the same respect.

I asked as I had initially assumed, because he comes on here, he was a bear. However all his comments since Weds seemed pro-Celtic so had to check.

No problems with what you've said though.

He is full of it though! :thup: