Champions League Liverpool v Chelsea

An that from West Ham fan. Another disallousioned one.

Arsenal went out cos they felt they were cheated but in Ga's words, they ddint score enough goals.....something they havent done for a few seasons.

No way on earth Arse deserved a draw....

Gutted, but not the end of the world, The Pool are more than capable of going the bridge and getting a result.

With them sneaking that away goal, hopefully they'll be caught in two minds whether to try and kill the tie off or protect that away goal. In a freaky kind of way, that goal might just work in our favour, or am i clutching at straws? Only time will tell i suppose.

To tell you the truth, i'd much rather see Liverpool playing for a win rather than protecting a lead. They proved against the gunners(sorry Gav) that when need be, there can be a very dangerous team that can score goals.

Just to clarify a wee point for Gribz, "I cant work out why Essien was left out"

He was suspended.

2-1 to the Pool at the bridge Jon. CL Final here we come......AGAIN.

Guest Ibroxian

The best game between these two sides for a long time. Cech was great in goal, game could have ended 4-2 or something. Joe Cole, what was he doing?

Liverpool were so unlucky tonight, they could well be the first team to beat Chelsea in what, 3 or 4 years?

What you on about ? At Stamford Bridge ? Doubt it, that record is only in the EPL - Barcelona went to Stamford Bridge last season and won (or mayeb the season before)