Champions League Liverpool v Chelsea

Looking forward to this game. I actually think its Chelsea's turn to put Liverpool out. I dont know how much the 1st leg being at Anfield comes into it.

Im going to go for a draw on the night with Chelsea winning the 2nd leg.

I agree Gribz I think Chelsea will do it. Liverpool have scraped past them in recent season whilst also enjoying good fortune at times. The fact the 2nd Leg is not at Anfield is a boost for Chelsea I would say. Anfield on a Euro night seems to strike fear into teams somehow. I think L'pool might win the first leg but Chelsea to go through overall.

I hope they both go out. Utter cunts the pair of them!

:D Brilliant :D

Maybe if you'd had big Carlos at the back instead of that donkey Senderos you'd still be in it. :moon:

The Pool to win both legs and go on and stuff the mancs in the final. :box:

Says the man who is STILL bitter about Arsenal winning the league at Anfield in '89 !! :fish:

Haha very very true. Barstewards !!!

Cant really see past ManU at the moment but hoping Liverpool come good again.

Guest Ibroxian

I really, really, really think Liverpool will cruise tonight, 2-0, 3-0, or 4-0 at a stretch maybe. I certainly hope they stick it right up Chelsea while bursting Peter Kenyon's bubble at the same time. Any man who quantifies the working mans sport by publicly announcing (2 seasons ago) that 'our objective is to win the Champiuons League 4 times over the next 6 years', deserves to lose.

Seems like Liverpool are single handedly picking his arrogant 'business plan' apart. Come on the reds tonight.