I don't know what O'Connor would offer that we don't already have. He is certainly not as prolific in front of goal as Boyd and apart from the age thing I would say JCD is still the better option.

So no thanks

wasn't his scotland bust-up while Smith was in charge? Decent player, but if signing players we need players to come straight in to the first 11, not the squad. O'Connor would be a squad player. Plus there is the attitude thing to.

No thanks.

Absolute shite player.

Agreed, he's done hee haw since being at Hibs and doesn't even get a regular game for Brum. I dont think Walter would take him after the way he behaved as part of his Scotland squad so this looks like paper talk to me. Either that or his agent trying to drum up some interest...

I've always thought he was a decent player but I'd rather Ismael Miller of West Brom, infact do we need any more strikers, how's about two more attack minded midfielders of wingers to supply the strikers. Broadfoot and Papac don't really get the ball into the box and Davis should be a central midfielder despite doing a decent job on the right. I'm worried about the left side of midfield, no DMB McCulloch or Adam at the minute.