Choice SPL or UEFA Cup ?

While I believe we will win the SPL and Scottish cup,we now have a real chance to win the UEFA Cup as well.However if I had to choose between the SPL or the UEFA Cup,I honestly think I would take the UEFA cup now that we are in the final,we can win the SPL anytime in the future but it may be a long time before we get into a european cup final again. :rfc:

i would take the uefa if i was absolutely forced to choose. titles are par for the course: we have to at least aspire to be a top european side. defying money and all that. european finals are just always bigger.

I was also for the SPL a few weeks ago but the financial rewards of winning the UEFA far outweigh winning the SPL. Money for the winner, the super cup monies and the sale of shirts over Europe will bring in millions to the club.

Obviously i hope both but if i must choose one then it is now the UEFA.

Its tough. Id probably go more wild with my celebrations of winning the UEFA out of the 2, but more disappointed in losing the SPL.

I would just hate to see them mhinks winning the SPL now.

Im proud of the team whatever the outcome in Manchester but to witness a UEFA win isnt going to come around that often.

Still - Both of them!!