Our grasp of the SPL

not confident myself either, we might not slip up against hibs or motherwell but i can see us dropping points and losing the league, there's far too much going against us and far to much going for them.

i seriously HOPE i'm wrong

What worries me, is that everyone of us expects rangers to beat a depleated hibs side. We have to fly out of the starting box because if we don't, its in for a nervy 90 mins or so.

Does anyone else think we're beginning to lose our grip of the SPL trophy? That result today at Fir Park has really taken my dashed my hopes of winning the league.

Please let me be wrong though. :sigh:

Did you see their game today ?

That mob WILL drop points.

Things are getting tough for our team,however they must surely get a huge lift from reaching the UEFA cup final,big enough to see us power on for the rest of the season,and when a team is winning you don't get tired,tiredness only kicks in when you start losing,which IMO we are not going to do.We are Rangers.WATP.

What are the odds on McGhee replacing Strachan in the summer ? Nice way to help out your future employers with 3 points by resting 4 first team players.....

Conspiracy theory ?? Maybe....

We know what we have to do.

Unlike Celtic we will not be getting any favours. In fact our opposition probably will!

So we have to turn up and show a greater comitmment, desire and skill level than these other teams and win a minumum of 5 out of the 6 games we have.

I said earlier in the week that they would not drop points. They had the momentum, the confidence from 2 OF wins and failing that the support of the compliant officials. And it appears that yet again they got a massive decision, a goal from a corner that shouldn't have been.