Well done to the Fans

Sounded like an excellent atmosphere on the radio and Chick Young said it is the best in years. Well done guy's for getting right behind the team.

PS it should always be like that.

the first game i have been to in six months of unwellness (thanks ian!). almost felt ashamed to saunter in on such a massive game, into such a great atmosphere, after not being there for so long. cant help unwellness though, so i shall stay buzzing on. :)

Gutted I couldn't of been there.

Fucking work.

let me tell you mate it was fucking brilliant! It was the first time this season ive actually walked out of Ibrox and knew i was at a game. Roll on saturday for some more i say!

I'm just back from the game and I couldn't agree more with the above. The atmosphere was fantastic.

Loved the Fuck The SPL song near the end. I think that one will be around for years to come.

Come on Rangers let's stick two fingers up at the SPL and win the quad.

the first game i have been to in six months of unwellness (thanks ian!). almost felt ashamed to saunter in on such a massive game, into such a great atmosphere, after not being there for so long. cant help unwellness though, so i shall stay buzzing on. :)

No problem Barry,glad you enjoyed it,gutted I wasn't there,sounded great and I hope the fans keep it going untill the end of the season as that will suerly carry the players over the finishing line :thup:

Yip thought that on the TV aswell.

2 reasons for me - 1) The togetherness due to the schedule

and

2) I think a nice summery evening had something to with it. Surely its a shout for moving football to the summer - isnt it much better going to a game on a nice evening with a T-shirt on rather than freezing your balls off in the winter??