I hope on a personnal level that he stays and becomes a legend. He is an outstanding defender, and is in my humble opinion better than Gough. And there is no finer compliment to pay any man at Ibrox.

I tip my hat to you Carlos, King of Ibrox.

I dont think i have seen a more consistent player at ibrox nevermind defender in my time as a Rangers fan.

Not sure how much longer he will go un-noticed.... paper talk I know but read on the weekend that the Spanish national team are looking at him and may even call him into their Euro 08 squad.

Paper talk most likely.

Think there has been interest in him from the start off our UEFA cup campaign if not further back, I watched the game on ITV4 and all the english presenters keep going on about the interest from the premiership he's been getting.

We need more songs like this. Proper RANGERS songs.

Said the same somewhere. I dont know about anyone else but i miss Hullo Hullo - i found it a trademark song of Rangers and I think the majority of fans sang it with no malice at all. We just needed to change the words.

I heard another Cuellar song yesterday in Manchester. It goes to the tune of 'I live you Baby'.

Oh Carlos Cuellar,

You are the love of my life,

Oh Carlos Cuellar,

I'd let you shag my wife,

Oh Carlos Cuellar,

I want curly hair toooooooooo!

:D