I really believe.....

...We will win the UEFA cup tonight!!

Ever since the last 16 Ive just had a gut feeling we would / could win it this year!!

My stomach is turning at the moment with excitement - I cant wait for the game!!

C'mon the Rangers

I think we are in for a really tough game, but we can definitely do it.

I am surprisingly not nervous at all - getting to this stage was an incredible achievement, anything else is, in my opinion, a bonus - and I think that is why I am not nervous.

I don't have an expectation of us winning it - but we have as good a chance as Zenit and a better chance than every other team that played in the UEFA Cup this season

I am absolutely delighted we are at this juncture. Many wrote us off when we left the CL.

It is a great day for all Rangers fans and they should embrace the fact that we are in a euro final. I hope all the Bears have a ball in Manchester. I wish I could have gone.

I also have a wee feeling that we will be taking the silverware home. Since beating Werder I have really thought that although never attractive to watch we could beat anyone. Now the Little General stands in our way, and I feel his confidence in knowing us will be his downfall.

Bring on the Ruskies, after all we are not good enough to get to a Euro final are we.....?

WATP

We are in it, so we can win it. It is one game, one football pitch and we both have 11 men. They may have more technical players but the winner will be the team with the most heart. It depends on what team turns up for us the fighters of Lisbon or the 18 yard defenders of Bremen. If we sit in our own 18 yard box then it is only a matter of time before they score. I didn't rate Bayern this year so them beating Bayern was no surprise. Shit Aberdeen almost beat Bayern. They drew with AZ who have been totally dire this season. We should not overrate them and let them boss us. We are the People and should let them know it.

I also believe we will win this,it will be tough,but then it is a european final.We will win it,and we will win the SPL & Scottish Cup,everything & everybody has been against us and we will have great pleasure in parading our trophies,the fans will do play thier part and push the team over the finishing line,of that i've no doubt,but most of all we will win it for Ranger FC. WATP.

This is easily the most excited Ive ever been for a game. I never get nervous or emotional but today Im just full of all 3.

Im far more up for this than any OF game. I dont think Ive felt like this since Scotland played England.

There is no point me being at work at all, im not in any mood to do anything. I just want to crack open a beer. If I didnt have to drive later then I would be on the swally already.

Just cant wait for the game. Am going to tape it for sure cos Im sure I'll not take it all in.

I think we will win, I believe we will win. Hopefully WS will instill that thought into every player because we have nothing to fear and everything to gain. History is in the making.

Can anyone tell me if the game is ITV4,when I phoned home from work to get my wife to record the match for me,she said it wasn't on the programme list ?

it is m8-

7.00pm UEFA Cup Final Preview Matt Smith and Andy Townsend look ahead to the final between Zenit St Petersburg and Rangers, staged at the City of Manchester Stadium (888)

from http://www.guardian.co.uk/TV/itv4.html