usual back 4 (whittaker playing instead of papac)

middle 5 (daily, big lee, bazza, adam and novo)

cousin

First half it was all us, second half right after the start we ended up off the pace, they scored, we couldn't and as they say, the rest is history.

Cousin again :brick:

Well can you not appreciate how far we have come? Rome wasn't built in a day

No i do appreciate what smith has done, i never in my wildest dreams could i thought smith could take us to a uefa final, so for that i thank him, thats the good but now comes the bad of course the bad being the tactics he's deployed in the spl.

long ball after long ball after long ball:confused:

If you add up the amount of time we've spent knocking a ball up field only for the thing to go out of play, it amounts to a near 45 mins of a half.

There has still been major improvements to this Rangers team,compared to the last couple of seasons.Building a team takes more than one season,we have the foundations now let's add to this in the summer and improve again

One signing is the difference. Cuellar

The man is .... u no.

Im shiting myself if he goes. Honestly we could never replace him

For me its simple - the players have ran out of steam and are playing on empty due to the amount of games.

The only mistake Walter has made IMO is not to use players like Gow, Buffel, Furman, Webster etc when its plain obvious the team needed a spark of refresness.

Tactically Im not sure what PLG, McLeish and Smith see in playing Barry Ferguson as the furthest forward midfield. He must be doing something in training that he isnt doing on the pitch.

Why he is playing Cousin is beyond me.

Also why wait until the 82nd minute before bringing on Boyd? We needed the win yesterday, we failed and now the Title is staying in the East End.

I cannot understand why WS waited so long, Boyd is fresh as he has played very little.

We have handed the title back to them on a plate.

Extremely gutted!

His tactics have cost us this Title.

Its like a step back in Time with players playing everywhere but their correct position.A back four of Centre halfs and sometimes one in Midfield as well.

No cohesion to our play and some of the buys he has made have simply been very poor.

McCulloch has been the worst of the lot IMO.What does he bring to the team?

Broadfoot should be no where near R/B and Whittaker gets played everywhere bar where he was signed to play!!...BAFFLING :brick:

Cousin takes some stick but he is still our most dangerous and mobile forward.

Ferguson has been a major disappointment,if he has been playing with an injury,why?...his performances have offered nothing to the team and we look bland and one paced all over the park.

Plus points Carlos,the two keepers and the willingness if not the quality of Novo.

If Miller signs and Carlos gets punted I would expect a major backlash from the support.We got fukked over when Hutton was sold at the last minute and if the same was to happen again I think the majority of the fans would turn against Smith.

UEFA Cup Final was a bonus..but again negative tactics cost us dear.