It's nothing in detail really.

"There have been resignations as the people involved felt that they had

done as much as they could in their roles. There is nothing sinister

in it. We are a voluntary organisation, and as such, other commitments

come first. Some were unhappy with their roles in the RST, some didn't

like the direction of the RST. It happens in a large group, as I am

sure you will agree."

That seems reasonable enough but I think the members should be told why they were unhappy, why they didn't like the direction and why they felt they had done as much as they could.

That seems reasonable enough but I think the members should be told why they were unhappy, why they didn't like the direction and why they felt they had done as much as they could.

I agree Frankie and I am waiting for a reply from the RST on this.

How many resignations is that now - six?

How can the trust cease to be democratic when it is surely in the constitution?

With so many resigning I can't help but think, that if they are doing so in protest against how someone has acted, that they would have been better staying and making a stand, as their number would be a pretty big block in any vote. By leaving, they give those they are against all the power and no opposition.

I'm not admonishing them for resigning but just curious as to why they chose that line which to me can only play into the hands of whoever they are against.

The lack of information is truly inexcusable for such a supposedly democratic organisation. As a member, I feel like I'm being treated like mushroom and the lack of information is very worrying.

I realise that it's not always good to air your dirty washing in public, but sometimes it's necessary to preserve integrity and trust.

I think the RST have blown any chance of being taken seriously and I can see now why SDM is not keen on having a fan representative on the board. If we had an RST man on the board, firstly he would be undermined by what is happening and secondly, he would be an embarrassment if he started bringing up suggestions to prevent our players playing for Scotland etc.

It's petty hassle that the likes of SDM could do without in the boardroom.

The trust were supposed to be more serious, professional and high-brow than just a supporters club but that is not the road they seem to be heading down.

It's nothing in detail really.

"There have been resignations as the people involved felt that they had

done as much as they could in their roles. There is nothing sinister

in it. We are a voluntary organisation, and as such, other commitments

come first. Some were unhappy with their roles in the RST, some didn't

like the direction of the RST. It happens in a large group, as I am

sure you will agree."

So in what direction are the RST heading?

I got another reply but again it doesn't say too much.

It basically said some members want to be closer to the club, some further away and some who are happy where the RST is now. Also some personal circumstances such as people not getting on and people who feel they have done enough and need a rest.

And while letting their members know they will also be letting the 'enemy' know and could be used against them in the future.

cal:

Understand what you're saying but unfortunately remaining on the board was impossible for some of us - even if, as one can see, several shared the same issues for leaving.

jk:

Again, I think it's reasonably accurate in a very general sense but it hardly addresses the concerns of members like yourself.

I'd rather we didn't have personal stuff on here please...

We can all make up our own minds when the remaining board tell us more either after tonight's board meeting or at the AGM.