It appears that Derek Howie has now resigned, wtf is going on with the Trust?

Seems like a power struggle to me.

I would say someone is making decisions that other members feel should have been debated. I could be wrong as i am looking in from the outside

I believe the Trust board meet tonight for their monthly board meeting...

As such, perhaps they will release more information regarding the resignations over the next day or two.

Then people can make up their own minds whether or not the RST still tallies with what they expect the organisation to achieve via genuine representation in terms of it's primary aims.

Guest damien

Frankie I think you know as well as I do what is going on.

With another half dozen or so posters banned from FF it seems only certain people are allowed to discuss it on there. Wonder why?

I have a fair idea... ;)

I think it's pretty poor that the issues have not been communicated to the members so far. Considering the key people that have left a SGM should have been arranged to debate the recent happenings.

As such, I can only say to you what I've said to other people elsewhere - contact the RST directly and ask them to explain the resignations in depth. If they don't do that to your satisfaction, bring the issue up at the AGM.

I have a fair idea... ;)

I think it's pretty poor that the issues have not been communicated to the members so far. Considering the key people that have left a SGM should have been arranged to debate the recent happenings.

As such, I can only say to you what I've said to other people elsewhere - contact the RST directly and ask them to explain the resignations in depth. If they don't do that to your satisfaction, bring the issue up at the AGM.

I asked the RST directly and got back a simple reply but not much details.

I don't know if I am allowed to post it here though?