Cuellar Recognition

I thought Ronaldo was a nancy-boy clown of a footballer?

:box:

I said that he's a world class player but needs to get rid of this personality he's got where he wants all the attention all the time.

Little things like this raises Carlos's profile even higher and also his price to the premiership hawks ready to swoop

Cuellar will stay at Ibrox in my opinion at least for 1 more season as with a few quality signings this summer we will have a very good team. :rfc:

i hope so much that cuellar stays. if he doesn't it confirms the has-no-ambition trend that almost fully got confirmed with hutton. CARLOS-CUELLAR-RANGERS-CENTRE-HALF.

i hope so much that cuellar stays. if he doesn't it confirms the has-no-ambition trend that almost fully got confirmed with hutton. CARLOS-CUELLAR-RANGERS-CENTRE-HALF.

i said as much in an earlier post mate. we need to keep cuellar and it will be a travesty if we sell him. It will show the clubs real intentions if we do sell.

Next two players who will attract interest will be young fleck and stevie smith who before he was injured was a far better player than hutton. Watch the vultures circle in the comming term.