Frankie, any chance of changing the banner to something respectful with a black background? I'll try to pick up some black armbands and we can have a day of mourning. But better get it done quick before our day of celebration when that imposter Cousin leaves.

about time. Waste of money. Undisclosed fee = nominal fee which Rangers don't want disclosed to save face.

EDIT : Buffel next and Gribz will 1) be on suicide watch and 2) have no "fringe" players to complain about not getting their chance next season :fish:

I feel sorry for sebo, PLG bought him and never played him apart from the odd game, he plays under smith in pre season, scores against some german mob and scores a goal against chelsea so for his troubles he gets punted to france, he never got a fair deal in my opinion, gow played 3 or 4 games and then gets told in no uncertin terms *fuck off*.

I feel sorry for gow, never really got his chance

Totally agree.

Cousin, Hemdani, Buffel and Gow all leaving - When you think about it that is 4 players with more talent than most of the squad!! If Burke and Charlie Adam get to stay ahead of them then there is something wrong.

Ok in Cousins situation he has a terrible attitude and let us down so can leave but the others have not shown that behaviour.

Hemdani will be a loss IMO. And Gow and Sebo we will never know!

Totally agree.

Cousin, Hemdani, Buffel and Gow all leaving - When you think about it that is 4 players with more talent than most of the squad!! If Burke and Charlie Adam get to stay ahead of them then there is something wrong.

Ok in Cousins situation he has a terrible attitude and let us down so can leave but the others have not shown that behaviour.

Hemdani will be a loss IMO. And Gow and Sebo we will never know!

good talent no one denies that but sadly bad attitudes and lack of commitment/heart make them very frustrating,very inconsistent and mostly very poor so they won't be missed by me.

hemdani went from best player to virtually the worst in one season, also far too defensive IMO for the SPL.

burke I'm sure would have been on his way if he never got his injury, adam is still young but he can't keep using that for much longer, very poor this season compared to last, has to improve or will be another who will go.

gow is a mystery to everyone and sebo is just well sebo, not good enough IMO but good luck to him.