I feel sorry for sebo, PLG bought him and never played him apart from the odd game, he plays under smith in pre season, scores against some german mob and scores a goal against chelsea so for his troubles he gets punted to france, he never got a fair deal in my opinion, gow played 3 or 4 games and then gets told in no uncertin terms *fuck off*.

I feel sorry for gow, never really got his chance

I don't feel sorry for any players. I'm only interested in the fortunes of Rangers FC. If players don't get a dream career at the best football club in the world, why should I care?

They will move on and be wanted elsewhere.

Hemdani, Buffel and Gow have been told to find new clubs:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/spl-football/rangers-fc/2008/05/29/rangers-offload-flop-forward-filip-sebo-for-1m-as-lafferty-admits-gers-interest-86908-20433057/

Rangers offload flop forward Filip Sebo for �£1m as Lafferty admits Gers interest

May 29 2008 Exclusive by Keith Jackson and Anthony Haggerty

RANGERS last night took their earnings for the season to �£30million - by finalising a deal to flog flop Filip Sebo.

The Ibrox club banked a �£20m jackpot from their European campaign and raked in �£9m from the January sale of Alan Hutton to Spurs.

And Sebo's �£1m sale to French minnows Valenciennes, which should be confirmed in the next 24 hours, will mean manager Walter Smith has brought home a staggering cash total from his first full season back at the helm.

Now it remains to be seen how much of that money Smith will be allowed to spend this summer as he plots for phase three of the latest Ibrox revolution.

And last night one of his summer targets, Kyle Lafferty issued a and come-and-get-me plea to the Rangers boss. Smith lodged a bid of around �£1.8m with Burnley for the Northern Ireland star - but will drop out of the race if his price continues to rise.

Lifelong Rangers fan Lafferty is unhappy under boss Owen Coyle and last night declared he can't wait to get out of Turf Moor.

Record Sport revealed on Tuesday the player was back on the radars of the Ibrox club and rivals Celtic, who tried and failed to land him in January.

A formal bid from Rangers chief executive Martin Bain landed on Coyle's desk in the past week but was thrown out along with an offer of �£3.5m from Wolves.

Rangers will not be willing to pay as much for a player who has yet to prove himself at the highest level.

Celtic, who had an offer of �£2.5m plus striker Derek Riordan turned down, are believed to be watching but have yet to re-affirm their interest.

Lafferty signed a four-year deal with Burnley in 2006.

The striker has hit five goals in 15 games for his country but bagged only five in 37 Championship games last season.

Lafferty said: "I've given my all to Burnley but don't feel wanted. No player is going to stay where he is not happy.

"I understand Rangers and Wolves want me and I'd be thrilled to move to either.

"Celtic are also interested but I don't think that's ever going to materialise.

"I was happy under Steve Cotterill at Burnley but things have changed and I don't feel the same way.

"If I had been given the opportunity to leave in the last two transfer windows I would have but those bids were turned down."

Lafferty revealed he would love the chance to emulate countryman Steven Davis' exploits at Ibrox.

Lafferty said: "It would be a dream to follow in Steven's footsteps but it's an honour to be linked with Celtic also."

Meanwhile, Brahim Hemdani, Alan Gow and Thomas Buffel have been told to find new clubs.

That's a great piece of business in my view. Regardless of Sebo's comedy value, he was never worth the �£2m (approx) we paid for him. To claw back half of that will do very nicely indeed. The good thing with players leaving on a transfer fee is that their fee and wages should, in theory, be reinvested in the team without having a detrimental effect on the transfer budget Wattie has already been given. Whether that turns out to be the case we shall see at the end of the transfer window.