I don't think Hemdani will be a loss at all. Although not as publicised as Cousin I reckon he isn't interested in being at Ibrox either.

His performances all season have been very poor. We can get a better player than him in.

I can understand Hemdani sulking though, Going from the POTY 1 season to a scrapegoat the next!! Everyine knows foreign mentality is different and you have to make these players feel wanted. The Scottish harmony would have been different and Hemdani probably felt left out.

I think he will be a miss.

Whether he wants away or not I'm none too pleased to hear he may be going on a free! Considering he's still got a year left on his contract we could get a couple of million from him at least...

I can understand Hemdani sulking though, Going from the POTY 1 season to a scrapegoat the next!! Everyine knows foreign mentality is different and you have to make these players feel wanted. The Scottish harmony would have been different and Hemdani probably felt left out.

I think he will be a miss.

Whilst I can understand his suling it is hardly professional.

I am not convinced he has been a scapegoat either - he simply hasn't been good enough this season - his form has been poor at best. Yes, you could argue he was used very sparingly in the SPL but then Thomson was by far the better player in that position. He still got Euro games and looked poor in those as well.

Why do you think he will be a miss ? Not arguing Gribz but I just don't see where he would fit into our system - BF won't get dropped and KT is a FAR better player IMO - actually I think KT is already becoming more important to us than even BF. Then we are all screaming for an attacking midfielder - so I just don't see where Hemdani could fit in when he would be 4th choice central midfielder.

Sad he is leaving on a free though - we should be getting a fee for him - but then, had his form this season been better we very well may have got a fee for him.

Whilst I can understand his suling it is hardly professional.

I am not convinced he has been a scapegoat either - he simply hasn't been good enough this season - his form has been poor at best. Yes, you could argue he was used very sparingly in the SPL but then Thomson was by far the better player in that position. He still got Euro games and looked poor in those as well.

Why do you think he will be a miss ? Not arguing Gribz but I just don't see where he would fit into our system - BF won't get dropped and KT is a FAR better player IMO - actually I think KT is already becoming more important to us than even BF. Then we are all screaming for an attacking midfielder - so I just don't see where Hemdani could fit in when he would be 4th choice central midfielder.

Sad he is leaving on a free though - we should be getting a fee for him - but then, had his form this season been better we very well may have got a fee for him.

I think he will be a miss first and foremost because he has quality, especially in europe. He sits and breaks up play superbly and always plays a neat pass. If we then had the players to go ahead and attack thats when his game would be appreciated more. But when he does the breaking up of play he practically has Ferguson tackling him to take the ball of him as he wants the glory.

If we are going to play 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 next season or more so a 4-2-3-1 then id have Hemdani and Thomson next to each other then 3 attacking players.

I used to like hemdani a lot but he did become less efficient and super negative last season. I can hardly remember him passing a ball forward. Total refit of the midfield for me. Hemdani out and Fergie out. We need a director to supplement the hard work of Thomson.

I think he will be a miss first and foremost because he has quality, especially in europe. He sits and breaks up play superbly and always plays a neat pass. If we then had the players to go ahead and attack thats when his game would be appreciated more. But when he does the breaking up of play he practically has Ferguson tackling him to take the ball of him as he wants the glory.

If we are going to play 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 next season or more so a 4-2-3-1 then id have Hemdani and Thomson next to each other then 3 attacking players.

Did you watch him in Europe this season Gribz ? He was terrible for the most part. Last season I would have agreed with you, this season just past I wouldn't. I actually preferred seeing Christian Dailly in that position, that is how bad I felt Hemdani was in the Euro games this past season.

For me much as though Hemdani is a neat technical player he labours on the ball too much and puts himself, and his team-mates in trouble - in the final against Zenit where he was up against fast players they were tearing at him to steal the ball off him and he struggled badly.

IMO Hemdani is 1) too slow for the Scottish game 2) at 31 is starting to get on 3) not really interested in being at Ibrox and 4) could be replaced by a better player reasonably easily.

IMO Hemdani is 1) too slow for the Scottish game 2) at 31 is starting to get on 3) not really interested in being at Ibrox and 4) could be replaced by a better player reasonably easily.

Agree with 1 to 4. Well put.