I wish we would go Adidas like the Chelsea strips, they have been well tidy in the last few years. The Umbro stuff is tight and elasticy, its the same as my West Ham kits.

As for finding a Rangers top abroad, Ive never seen one in Singapore or Malaysia, plus im in Hong Kong at the moment and havent seen 1.

I wish we would go Adidas like the Chelsea strips, they have been well tidy in the last few years. The Umbro stuff is tight and elasticy, its the same as my West Ham kits.

As for finding a Rangers top abroad, Ive never seen one in Singapore or Malaysia, plus im in Hong Kong at the moment and havent seen 1.

Lose some weight ya fat knacker!!! :thup:

I withdraw the above then, however the Nike Brand still sells better than Umbro.

Anyone had the Email with the Nintendo Wii "are the people" picture?

The adidas strip design in that is the dogs b*llocks

Hopefully this works (can't see due to firewall in work)

11aio93.jpg

Guest ackbar
Why do you think the Nike deal is better for Celtic than our deals are?

Because their deal nets them 25M over 5 years, ours is a reported 18M over ten years.

We earn 1.8 mill a year and they earn 5M a year,

Because their deal nets them 25M over 5 years, ours is a reported 18M over ten years.

We earn 1.8 mill a year and they earn 5M a year,

that is a load of bollocks , sorry but just where do you get your information from , our deal was �£18 million up front plus �£3million per season for 10 years not including bonuses which could take the deal to near �£75 million plus we still own our own licences . The money is guarenteed and we have no overheads , they recently announced that profits would be down as costs increased yet they are still credited with a better deal , unbelievable