Meeting between RST and Murray

Guest damien

I've heard the same as Maineflyer in regards to this, basically SDM put the cards on the table, threatened a lawsuit here and there and the 4 amigos were sent packing with their tails between their legs.

You are not allowed to say anything discriminatory about SDM or Bain on FF. Don't believe me? Try it.

I've heard the same as Maineflyer in regards to this, basically SDM put the cards on the table, threatened a lawsuit here and there and the 4 amigos were sent packing with their tails between their legs.

You are not allowed to say anything discriminatory about SDM or Bain on FF. Don't believe me? Try it.

Bain is a waste of space!!

:wanker:

Interesting if all reports are to believed!

Personally I thought that the ferocity of the personal attacks on murray and bain on FF were OTT and anyone that dared to have their own opinion (ill-informed or not!) got absolutely slated!

Thats the great thing about Gersnet. Its an honest, open forum. Good banter and equally good debate!

It is a real shame what has happened to the RST... perhaps ruined by all this scandal?! who knows...

Think I'll pass bud.

Thanks anyhow. :moon:

I've mulled over your words for a few days. Would it help you to be less dismissive if I said I have it in writing from the current Chairman of the RST that the meeting was held at the behest of Murray and was conducted on terms dictated by Murray, including the requirement that the discussions should not be made public. Murray was even unhappy that people knew there was any meeting. Of course, Stephen Smith is much too circumspect to admit an early end of the new age of militancy but we all know that it was only ever a bone to throw to a disgruntled membership at a particularly low point for a trust is disarray. As for eliminating criticism of Murray on FF, I believe the evidence speaks for itself.

So pass if you like but at least do so from an informed standpoint.

I've mulled over your words for a few days. Would it help you to be less dismissive if I said I have it in writing from the current Chairman of the RST that the meeting was held at the behest of Murray and was conducted on terms dictated by Murray, including the requirement that the discussions should not be made public. Murray was even unhappy that people knew there was any meeting. Of course, Stephen Smith is much too circumspect to admit an early end of the new age of militancy but we all know that it was only ever a bone to throw to a disgruntled membership at a particularly low point for a trust is disarray. As for eliminating criticism of Murray on FF, I believe the evidence speaks for itself.

So pass if you like but at least do so from an informed standpoint.

So what do we take from that ?

A meeting was held at Murrays request.

The discussions should not be made public.

Er. That's it.

I've mulled over your words for a few days. Would it help you to be less dismissive if I said I have it in writing from the current Chairman of the RST that the meeting was held at the behest of Murray and was conducted on terms dictated by Murray, including the requirement that the discussions should not be made public. Murray was even unhappy that people knew there was any meeting.

Makes you wonder why they asked the members for issues to be raised then.

Makes you wonder why they asked the members for issues to be raised then.

I suspect that was a bit like Murray's museum; it sounded good at the time but there was never any serious intent to deliver.

A supporters trust that clearly puts the wishes of the club before those of its members is an exercise in futility. An RST board that consistently denies information to the membership and so blatantly covers up internal matters is directly responsible for the poverty of achievement thus far. Perhaps the yardstick that best judges the RST board leadership to date is the unbelievably low rate of membership growth. It's time for new leadership and new direction. What a pity then that even now the trust continues to act like a subsidiary of the Follow Follow empire.