Meeting between RST and Murray

Besides, what I'm saying is that we don't need an RST or similar group as they're just setting themselves up like a bunch of skittles. We as Rangers fans are already a 'group'. At the end of the day we're all football fans ...no more and no less. Our club relies on our support, be it financial or just by the f**king noise we can make.

IMO the RST hasn't been making the right noises (others would undoubtedly dissagree). Personally I think a Gersnet Group would do a better job than the RST and going by the general lack of cohesion on here, I think even that would be a completely fruitless exercise.

So the question remains. What do we as supporters actually need? Do we need representation on the board at Ibrox? Do we need idots constantly speaking for all of us as a collective only to trip over their own shoelaces? Do we need alcohol fuelled rampages on the phone-ins? I say all we NEED to do is OPEN OUR EYES. See what is going on and fight fire with fire. It's either that or do nothing and maintain some level of dignity. The choice is yours.

I guess that would be roundabout the time he paid for our away trips in Europe last season.

Of course he then had that thrown back in his face with the cost of the home games. Not to mention the missbehavin :brick:

There's just no pleasing some folks :ffs:

He didn't pay for my away trips.................but I still had to pay extra for the home matches.

Like I said before, it's no longer about defending the fans or fans defending themselves ...it's gone way beyond that!!

Anyone who tries to defend Rangers fans in the media ATM is on a hiding to nothing. They'll just be missquoted and made a fool of.

In this case you really need to show a bit more tact. Wake up!! :ffs:

Aye. Maybe like you I should just roll over and accept whatever the media want to shaft me with. I woke up a LONG time ago. Just you go back to sleep and dream about Murray.

I just cannot believe that there are GENUINE Bears who would rather give another set of Rangers fans a kicking [whether you agree with the goings-on within the RST or not] than give credit to them for standing up to the rhats in the Press.

He didn't pay for my away trips.................but I still had to pay extra for the home matches.

Well that just goes to prove my point. Some supporters groups are deemed as more important than others. Purely because of organisational structure and media pressence portraying a false sence of supreme loyalty. For instance, considering they're (or were at least) up for a place on the board, how many RST members do you think were given this preferential treatment? The fact is that this situation is our own doing. We've allowed them (in some cases elected them) to gain this stature. Yet, we turn round and point the fingers at Murray.

I don't support ANY supporters group. I support Rangers and all I'm asking is for others to do likewise.

Well that just goes to prove my point. Some supporters groups are deemed as more important than others. Purely because of organisational structure and media pressence portraying a false sence of supreme loyalty. For instance, considering they're (or were at least) up for a place on the board, how many RST members do you think were given this preferential treatment? The fact is that this situation is our own doing. We've allowed them (in some cases elected them) to gain this stature. Yet, we turn round and point the fingers at Murray.

I don't support ANY supporters group. I support Rangers and all I'm asking is for others to do likewise.

'Subsidised' away trips had absolutely hee-haw to do with the RST. It was a benefit for ANY Rangers fan who had shown loyalty to the Club by attending previous European matches. So I fail to see why you brought that up.

"We've allowed them (in some cases elected them) to gain this stature."......are YOU a member of the RST ?

'...are YOU a member of the RST ?

Have you actually READ a single word of my posts or are you just looking to carry on arguing regardless?

If the truth be told, I didn't really want to get involved in any of these RST threads because I can see that (unlike myself) many fellow bears hold the RST and similar associations as close , and in some cases (it appears) closer, to their hearts as the club they are supposed to be SUPPORTING. No dissrespect meant then when I say that it's all fools gold at the end of that line. Just, don't say you weren't warned.

Have you actually READ a single word of my posts or are you just looking to carry on arguing regardless?

If the truth be told, I didn't really want to get involved in any of these RST threads because I can see that (unlike myself) many fellow bears hold the RST and similar associations as close , and in some cases (it appears) closer, to their hearts as the club they are supposed to be SUPPORTING. No dissrespect meant then when I say that it's all fools gold at the end of that line. Just, don't say you weren't warned.

Ha ha, that's priceless. The RST gets a health warning because it compromises our ability to support Rangers. :wanker:

I love seeing people live life in the surface film.

Ha ha, that's priceless. The RST gets a health warning because it compromises our ability to support Rangers. :wanker:

Don't get too excited there buddy. That sh*t will make you go 'blind'. Didn't you know?

Oh I read it. I just lost interest after the 2nd or 3rd sentence. It is plain you know hee-haw about the RST.

You don't like them. But you don't know why.

Fair enough.

We're getting there...

If I can argue that I don't like them and do know why, but just don't like repeating myself.

Also that you apparently do like them and don't care why I don't (or haven't read it).

Fair Enough ;)