McGregor signs new 5 year deal!

Hopefully he will stay with us.

I do think Man City may do quite well next season, but there will only be 2 or 3 teams competing for the ultimate prize, the rest will hope for cup success.

Hopefully he will see staying with us as the best option.

Hutton was always going to be a pulling point for McGregor so that door is now shut. I don't think he will be interested in Geordie land or Cittee. I think he will now sign on for one more year.

Spurs made the right decision Gomes is a far better keeper.

I think Spurs was the one he would have went to aswell, im glad they signed Gomes.

Newcastle still have Given and Harper so if any deal was to come from Newcastle we could get one of them in exchange.

I dont think Man City will do aswell as they did as the start of last season, Hughes will just make them hard to beat for starters. But i cant see AM going there.

So if we get AM in between the sticks and he gives us the same as last season il be delighted - he was superb last season!

Hutton was always going to be a pulling point for McGregor so that door is now shut. I don't think he will be interested in Geordie land or Cittee. I think he will now sign on for one more year.

Spurs made the right decision Gomes is a far better keeper.

You've obviously seen a lot of him - must be some keeper, Gomes. I didn't see anyone at Euro 2008 whom I'd have preferred to AM.

You've obviously seen a lot of him - must be some keeper, Gomes. I didn't see anyone at Euro 2008 whom I'd have preferred to AM.

Gomes is worth 10-15 points a season to PSV. One of the best in the world imo.

In saying that Dudek was a fantastic keeper for Feynoord but turned into a disaster for Liverpool. Funny how some keepers just seem to lose all confidence.

Dudek, Robinson, Menzo to name a few.

Gomes is worth 10-15 points a season to PSV. One of the best in the world imo.

In saying that Dudek was a fantastic keeper for Feynoord but turned into a disaster for Liverpool. Funny how some keepers just seem to lose all confidence.

Dudek, Robinson, Menzo to name a few.

I dont think Dudek was a disater at all. He was a good keeper and treated a bit unfairly IMO. He played a huge part in the CL final in 2005 with those penalty saves.

I think Dudek had a bit of a hard time at Liverpool, especially as I don't think Reina is really any better than him. Both have their failings as keepers and its surprised me that Liverpool have stuck with Reina for so long tbh.