CL 2nd Round - Rangers v Santa Coloma/Kaunas

Guest modman

Rangers will meet the winners of the Santa Coloma v FBK Kaunas clash with the first leg being played on July 29 or 30 and the return on August 5 or 6 i am sure it will be FBK Kaunas

YA DANCER !!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe.....)

My company have just told me that I have to be in attendance at a series of Board meetings in Lucerne, Switzerland which means I have to change my travel plans for our trip to Paris.

Instead of flying out on July 30 I now have to travel on July 19... which means I will be back home for the first leg at Ibrox - I feel a family outing coming on - I am definitely taking my 3 yr old if I can get tickets, he is Gers daft and would be over the moon, as will his Dad.

GET IN !

My company have just told me that I have to be in attendance at a series of Board meetings in Lucerne, Switzerland which means I have to change my travel plans for our trip to Paris.

Instead of flying out on July 30 I now have to travel on July 19... which means I will be back home for the first leg at Ibrox - I feel a family outing coming on - I am definitely taking my 3 yr old if I can get tickets, he is Gers daft and would be over the moon, as will his Dad.

GET IN !

Excellent stuff Craig

GET IN !

Will your son be OK travelling in economy when his dad is in club?

Will your son be OK travelling in economy when his dad is in club?

I will feed him a beer drip, should put him to sleep BD !!

Nah, we will all be travelling economy, the company pay a certain amount regardless of class so if we all go economy the company pays for all three of us for both the business portion and the vacation portion of the trip.

$5k saved...

Cheers theboyharley - like a kid at xmas right now.... until of course something happens to force the wheels to fall off again !

If we arent strong enough to get past either of these 2 then we dont deserve to be in the CL.

It will obviously be Kanuas as Santa Coloma are probably worse than Cowdenbeath. They will be awkward away but we should still beat the at Ibrox.

The next qualifying round wont be easy, i looked at the list of teams and there wont be any easy ties. So a 4-5-1 approach just to get us into the group stages would do me.