Possible New Away Top?

Good stuff Gav, I'll have a look at that. Wouldn't be seen dead in an Arsenal top though. Wankers ;)

I got my two nephews the full rangers kits, Jack the Rangers, Scotland and Barca top an Im sure I didnt pay over �£20 for all of them. Then bought about 5 or 6 different tops for myself and other than most of them having players names on the back, the quality was top notch

Id go along with that Gav. It also gets really expensive as a parent and two kids daft on playing football and wanting all the new kits etc

When did everyone start bringing them out so often? Its been happening as long as I remember recently but sure it wasnt the case in the late 70's early 80's when I really got the bug and was going to the games.

Sorry Jon that has nothing to do with Fifa, or any football team it lies on your parenting. If you don't want to get them it, then just say no. Sounds a wee bit like your spoiling your kids mate. You also have to teach them they can't get everything they want. They can bring out 100 strips a season for me,if i don't want to buy it i won't.

There is some truth to that Pete. I do spoil the kids far to much when I have them. Possibly wrong and very likely is but I make the most of the time with them and not having them all the time, I do treat them more than I should.

There is some truth to that Pete. I do spoil the kids far to much when I have them. Possibly wrong and very likely is but I make the most of the time with them and not having them all the time, I do treat them more than I should.

I am in the same boat Jon. Pete is definitely right - as parents we COULD say no. Seems you and I though are those type of parents who find it hard to do that.

Teaching them the value of money and that not everything is handed to them on a plate is a valuable lesson - I am not sure that it has to be by denying them something necessarily.

Agreed Craig, we could say no. Im fortunate cos the kids dont try to play me off against there mum although she does try herself at times.

I guess Im pretty lucky for a seperated dad that I have always had the kids as often as I have had.

Im probably wrong here too, but instead of always just getting them what they want, I'll try and get them to do housework or gardening etc and give them 'wages'. It normally works and at least they are pleased or think they are earning themselves and buying things for themself.

Just think of all those spoiled brat adults that you meet at birthday parties blowing there mouth off about how they have the best of everything. Everyone else sits and thinks" i would love to bat him one on the gub"

You can't buy love and giving the kids prime time will earn you more love and respect than material possessions.