Sporting striker Milan Purovic has admitted he is keen to leave Lisbon amid reports that Rangers are one of the clubs keen on signing him.

The target man has interested clubs in Belgium, Germany and Turkey but his agent Zoran Stojadinovic claimed recently that Walter Smith's Uefa Cup runners-up were keen to buy his client.

Although he has returned to Portugal for pre-season training, the Montenegrin marksman remains determined to move on.

"I would like to leave and find another club to play in and continue my career," Purovic insisted to Diario Digital.

"But now I am here to train.

"Let's see what happens."

Smith has already strengthened in the attacking department and may not view Purovic as a priority, with Anderlecht believed to be joining the chase for his signature.

I think we need to get rid of a few strikers first......Boyd, NOT included!

Cousin can gtf and JCD would leave with the regret we didnt see hime on the pitch more last season cos most of us took to him.

Hopefully Cousin and JCD are shown the door but only if they are should we be looking at another striker. I'd say a creative midfielder is priority at the moment then a natural right winger.

the rumour that boyd is on his way out just wont go away folks. I heard he actually wants to leave and i wont be surprised if he does.

I believed he will be sold from the start and still believe that. I still think the," we want to keep him," is to bump up the price.

I don't see Smith playing to a system that will suit him.

I believed he will be sold from the start and still believe that. I still think the," we want to keep him," is to bump up the price.

I don't see Smith playing to a system that will suit him.

there has to be something going on behind the scenes pete. you dont ditch a 20 -25 plus goals a season player for nothing. i would love to know what it is.