I think WS would sell Boyd in a flash but Ally would keep him. I can still see an offer being accepted for him and if we can get 3 million then thats good.

We dont need to be on the look out for strikers at the moment unless Boyd, JCD and Cousin all depart.

The Cousin situation has been quiet for a while now. His attitude still stinks but if he is a still a Gers player come the end of the transfer window then I wouldnt be upset as long as he sorts that attitude out.

I think WS would sell Boyd in a flash but Ally would keep him. I can still see an offer being accepted for him and if we can get 3 million then thats good.

We dont need to be on the look out for strikers at the moment unless Boyd, JCD and Cousin all depart.

The Cousin situation has been quiet for a while now. His attitude still stinks but if he is a still a Gers player come the end of the transfer window then I wouldnt be upset as long as he sorts that attitude out.

I woudl rather keep Boyd than Cousin !

I woudl rather keep Boyd than Cousin !

What your reasons be Craig? Obviously attitude has to be one.

But Cousin on his day is a quality striker and can play upfront on his own. If he gets a kick up the ass then he'd be in my team ahead of all the strikers at Ibrox.

What your reasons be Craig? Obviously attitude has to be one.

But Cousin on his day is a quality striker and can play upfront on his own. If he gets a kick up the ass then he'd be in my team ahead of all the strikers at Ibrox.

Oh no doubt Gribz, attitude is a huge reason. Cousin doesnt want to be here and, for that reason alone, I would rather he went than Boyd. Boyd still at least appears to want to be here, and I wouldnt want to keep someone who isnt interested.

I have no doubts that Cousin is a better footballer than Boyd but the funny thing is....... Boyd gets slated for doing nothing and the team looks like it is playing with 10 when he is on the pitch and not scoring. The very SAME argument could be levelled at Cousin when he cant be arsed and, lets face it, it happened a LOT last season.

Cousin is a better footballer

Boyd is a more instinctive striker

Cousin has better touch

Boyd will score more goals

Cousin is a better striker in a 4-5-1

Boyd would score for fun in a 4-4-2

Cousin more often than not cant be arsed

Boyd wants to score

That is the way I see it and I am sure some disagree. But for me I would rather have someone here who WANTS to be here. Now..... if it was the case that Cousin didn't want to be here but was playing well or at least trying then I would accept that - but with Cousin he doesn't want to be here, doesnt care when he is on the pitch (look at UEFA semi and the very next game against Dundee Utd - when he SHOULD have been sent off as well) and doesnt seem to give a shit when he isnt playing well.

All of the above would be reasons I would let Cousin go rather than Boyd. So as you can see attitude is a big reason.

Boyd would score for fun in a 4-4-2

Yes that is why Manchester can't wait to pair him up with Rooney.

Real want to pair him up with RvN.

Chelsea with Drogba.

etc,etc, etc.

Every team in the world must want such a goal machine. i would think.

Och well i suppose Cardiff are world top and would team him up with Thomson.

Shit we would have just given away the best strikers in the world.:rolleyes:

I don't think anyone is saying Boyd is the best striker in the world or ever have on here!

He will IMO score more goals than cousin every season if they play at least the same amount of games no matter what formation we played.

You can also see how happy Boyd is when he scores for us, does Cousin even raise a smile? I know some players are like this but come on celebrate a little.

Cousin could have been a quality player whoever he played with but he will go down as another who was a wasted talent like so many before him..

Okay going on the assumption that it is goals that are so important.

Wayne Rooney's stats are: Played 266 sub(47) goals 94. Kris Boyd has scored 71 at Rangers alone and 68 with Kilmarnock. That must make him far more valuable than Rooney.

All those garbage managers(including AF) at all those big clubs are seeing this wrong. Boyd is worth 70mil not Ronaldo.:rolleyes:

Okay going on the assumption that it is goals that are so important.

Wayne Rooney's stats are: Played 266 sub(47) goals 94. Kris Boyd has scored 71 at Rangers alone and 68 with Kilmarnock. That must make him far more valuable than Rooney.

All those garbage managers(including AF) at all those big clubs are seeing this wrong. Boyd is worth 70mil not Ronaldo.:rolleyes:

so someone who has scored 150 goals in 100 starts for say their pub team is worth even more then :D