Shittu rejects contract

He reportedly wanted �£20k a week (double what he's on at Watford). I don't see how that's Rangers fault. They were probably offering a half decent wage rise at �£13-15k, but 20?? We're better off without the greedy bassa.

Well if that's the case then I'm glad we never signed him. I don't blame him for asking for a pay rise but to ask for double what he's currently on at Watford is a bit OTT.

Hopefully WS will put the money to buying a decent CREATIVE midfielder.

I think Shittu would have been a decent signing.

Problem we have at the moment as that we require at least 5 new players, all who require to be of the standard to walk straight into the starting 11. We urgently require a left back, right back, partner for CC, creative midfield player and a wide player.

Unless we get the above, its going to be a long hard season.

Cammy F

Well if that's the case then I'm glad we never signed him. I don't blame him for asking for a pay rise but to ask for double what he's currently on at Watford is a bit OTT.

Hopefully WS will put the money to buying a decent CREATIVE midfielder.

Walter!!!! ismail Aissati

He wants away from PSV. Ajax want him but PSV don't want to sell to Ajax.

Requelme anyone. Unhappy at Boca.

Walter!!!! ismail Aissati

He wants away from PSV. Ajax want him but PSV don't want to sell to Ajax.

Requelme anyone. Unhappy at Boca.

Pete, Pete Pete, Riquelme likes to play football so Watty go near him.

Aye Pete Aissati's a great player. Wattie won't have a clue who he is and I doubt we could afford him anyway.

Nope he won't be that expensive. He is on the last year of his contract and is not an International(i think). Utrecht and Twente are trying to buy him so surely we can out gun them.

You greedy Shitt-u

As poor as that it, it is bloody funny

But Cammy is right, unless we are buying players who will walk straight into the starting XI and are of higher quality then we shouldnt be wasting money on more expensive stop gaps. We're better off continuing signing the usual run of the mill SPL players to save the cash. As much as I am against signing SPL players id rather pay them peanuts than sign the likes of Faye again who would be on much higher wages.

But a better solution would be to play some youngster, get a proper scouting system set up and find some real talent and spend whatever money we do have on higher quality.

Hmm. So the terms of his contract mysteriously changed around the time of BF's injury did they? Why would the player lie about something like that? Honestly the transfer window is a nightmare these days.

Guest PortGlasgow

Hello Mr Bain, we are ready to process my players registration.. All we need is your account number so we can transfer the monies

Pigeon.jpg