Shittu rejects contract

Agreed. Although he looked like a decent buy at �£1.5m, it's not really where we need cover ATM. Webster, Dailly, Papac, Broadfoot & Hemdani can all play at CB, so we should be concentrating on the midfield.

Not managing to get a Watford player is embarrassing but its also no major loss. Id rather the money go to a midfielder.

If we really need to sign another centre half then we should set our sights higher. If its a stop gap player then we should go for Zander Diamond or someone like that who wont cost nearly as much.

But im hoping Webster gets fit

It's not a great loss IMO, defence is one area where we are pretty well covered. Good luck to him if he thinks he can go to a better team and also earn the money he was demanding.

There are plenty more defenders the same quality out there for less as gribz said.

I also hope we put this towards a midfielder!!

If we really need to sign another centre half then we should set our sights higher. If its a stop gap player then we should go for Zander Diamond or someone like that who wont cost nearly as much.

Zander fuckin Diamond? You have got to be kidding mate. He's a total arsehole of a guy. I hate the bastard! Plus he was photographed in a Celtic shirt he got for his birthday last year.

No fuckin' thanks.

Guest Laudrup Loyal

Rangers do this on purpose all the time now by offer pish deals knowing the player will knock it back

& now they can come out with the whole we did do are best pish

& the fans are like **** him greedy ******* **** him

Well i dont think its the players 90% of the time its people in Rangers who couldnt give a **** if we win the league or not & thats about 90% too

Thats my rant over & good ****in night

Zander fuckin Diamond? You have got to be kidding mate. He's a total arsehole of a guy. I hate the bastard! Plus he was photographed in a Celtic shirt he got for his birthday last year.

No fuckin' thanks.

Id rather sign the likes of Diamond for 750k and pay him peanuts compared to Shittu if he is just going to be a stop gap regardless of how much a cock he is. IMO we should be looking for another Cuellar or even a player half as good. I dont think Shittu was good enough now that Carlos has set the standards.

Id draw the line at Lee Wilkie though :P

I don't think he was really needed either,but it kind of sums up our club at the moment that we can't even agree terms with a Watford player! Every deal nowadays becomes a long turgid affair.

Someone wants too much money, and you expect Rangers to roll over and agree? Some business head you've got.

Let's just give any player and any club whatever they ask for... :brick:

Hope you're better with your own money, but like most, you probably find it easier to spend someone else's money.