Been reported in the Italian sports newspaper Gazzetto that the fines and punishment handed out to the clubs is:

Juventus - B and 20 points deducted

Milan - A, no CL/UEFA and 10 points deducted

Lazio, Fiorentina - B and possibly 6/7 points deducted

Official statement is at 6pm.

Wee Rino has told the Milan VP that he will stay even if relegated - some players from Juve have stated they wil stay but they will lose some of their major players.

I would think anyone over 30 (guys like Vieira) will look to leave as they need to be playing at the top level seeing as their careers draw close to an end.

Have to say that the punishment looks reasonably fair if the reports of the wrong-doing are anything to go by.

Juve will need to win all their games next season to avoid relegation again ;p !! 20 points will make it harder for them to get promoted but if they keep most of their players (who knows ?!?!) then they should still be good for a return to Seria A

I find it hard to believe that Juve will be able to hold onto most of their players. With no CL money, they better have a pretty healthy bank account!

If i was a Fiorentina fan id be pissed off, relegated twice in the past 10 years for the sake of fixing a few matches, idiots.

AC will be pretty pleased about staying in Serie A and with no euro football they could walk the league.

Juve could be in a mess, if they dont make it back to Serie A in a year then they will def lose the players who stay.

I've heard a lot of players involved are being touted for season long loan deals, then they plan to come back when the team is back in the top division

But i expect many of the Juve players to follow capello to madrid