Most likely to score a hat-trick

The player most likely to score a hat-trick is...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. The player most likely to score a hat-trick is...

• Kris Boyd
    • Nacho Novo
    • Andrius Velicka
    • Kyle Lafferty
    • John Fleck
    • Jean-Claude Darcheville
    • Daniel Cousin
    • Steven Naismith
    • Kenny Miller
    • Barry Ferguson

Guest bluenose1303

Kris Boyd.

I do agree with the view that Cousin or Velicka would be more likely to do it the european - trickier games.

At the same time though i hope Cousin will GTF :rfc:

The areas that Boyd needed to improve were brought up well before last season started and he just hasnt improved them. we saw a bit more effort from him in a few games but his first touch is still like he is playing with a concrete ball.

If Cousin has a changed attitude then he will be an asset for the team!

He was never given a fair crack at the whip.... and that is fact. He is however still a bit of a questionable talent... so don't start the he is shit, he is great argument with me, I will support the team whoever is playing... as long as they put there heart into it.... and he does.

He was never given a fair crack at the whip.... and that is fact. He is however still a bit of a questionable talent... so don't start the he is shit, he is great argument with me, I will support the team whoever is playing... as long as they put there heart into it.... and he does.

But sometimes having heart isnt good enough. If I played for Rangers id be putting an unbelievable amount of heart into it and im sure everyone on this forum would as well, but does that makes us good enough?

And I think he has had more that a fair crack of the whip. If your talking about players who havent had a fair crack of the whip the Gow, Buffel and Sebo come to mind.

But sometimes having heart isnt good enough. If I played for Rangers id be putting an unbelievable amount of heart into it and im sure everyone on this forum would as well, but does that makes us good enough?

And I think he has had more that a fair crack of the whip. If your talking about players who havent had a fair crack of the whip the Gow, Buffel and Sebo come to mind.

Have you or are you ever likely to ever become a professional footballer. I would guess that is a no... He is and he is good enough to play for Rangers, but he has his strengths, and his weakness's. Unfortunately the best part of Rangers' Team game last year was to sit back and defend. That is not a strength of any striker, no matter how good they are.

Also heart is a big part of it, just look at Cousin. If he put his heart into it he would be incredible in Scotland. But he doesn't and his obvious talent is never allowed to come through... whereas Boyd never got the chance last year. Get of the lads back, start supporting the TEAM and we might move forward rather than stick in this mire...

Get of the lads back, start supporting the TEAM and we might move forward rather than stick in this mire...

Eh? Who isnt supporting the TEAM? Just because I dont rate a player is keeping us in the dire? How many fans dont rate Miller plus how many will boo him - lots!!! You wont hear me boo Boyd, I just dont rate him - simple as! And I'll continue to post that regardless.

I also think having players that arent good enough IMO is part of the reason for us being in this dire - our standard isnt good enough and thats not singling Boyd out, that goes for quite a few players. We still need at LEAST 3 players who will walk into the starting XI.

I do agree that WS seems to have brought in a large squad but there doesn't seem to be strength in depth.

I still think we need a RM (we are playing people out of position there), an AM (we have little creativity) and if Whittaker isnt going to be used at RB then one of those too - we may also need an LB if Smith isn't going to be fit.

CB is another position although I would hope that Webster proves his fitness and Weir deputises.

We do need STARTERS though - the strong squad was there last season as uit was, although not utilised properly IMO.