Negativity breeds negativity breeds negativity...

Mate,

Of course there is plenty to be worried about. Christ knows I find it hard to lift myself at the moment.

However, our criticisms can be channelled better than constant moaning/groaning (not as bad here as anywhere else thankfully).

I'd like to see a bit more stiff upper lip and pride in ourselves. One thing we still see lacking in our team is a lack of genuine self-belief.

I believe that comes directly from the stands where the fans seem more inclined to moans than cheers nowadays.

Bring back big Marv!!!

aye, i really agree. everything in society is more cynical than it was too. the papers used to think that making everything massive and exciting sold more. i think now that they realise people prefer moaning to joy: they sell sarcasm, and cynicism.

as recession-lite is kicking in, it's, in real terms, costing your average fan more to follow rangers, and they barely hear a person at ibrox who sounds enthusiastic about our future. the reason they cant sound enthusiastic is the same sobriety brought on by a precarious financial climate.

all in all, people reflect the times, but i agree that we all have it in us to stand more upright, and use the harshness of the times merely as extra contrast to our enthusiasm.

your havin a laff bring back big marv he was a donkey and not ever rangers class...

some of you so called fans really do have a clue about the game...

we're not really fans of slating players or board members, here mate. so, if you're not going to condescend to give reasons, do give it a rest.

well if you look at the comments regarding Kenny miller one would disagree buddy ;-)))

i will slate pl;ayers who i think are not up to the job at rangers however I WILL NEVER EVER BOO one of my teams players..

i disagree with you on big marv but that's fitba and no need to get your tights in a twist...

"i might call other supporters cunts, but i never boo a player". you're all moral virtue "buddy".

in your few posts here you've managed to call your fellows supporters idiots and clowns. if you cant make an argument civilly, you can happily move along. there's nothing tights in a twist about asking people to be civil. if you're not up to it, and feel oppressed by it, there's a nice cross in top right of your screen. choices is yours.

your havin a laff bring back big marv he was a donkey and not ever rangers class...

some of you so called fans really do have a clue about the game...

I was hardly being serious.... :D

"i might call other supporters cunts, but i never boo a player". you're all moral virtue "buddy".

in your few posts here you've managed to call your fellows supporters idiots and clowns. if you cant make an argument civilly, you can happily move along. there's nothing tights in a twist about asking people to be civil. if you're not up to it, and feel oppressed by it, there's a nice cross in top right of your screen. choices is yours.

i call it as I see it buddy and if that offends you to bad..

i call it as I see it buddy and if that offends you to bad..

No it's not too bad my friend.

You will treat other Gersnet members with respect as per the House Rules. By all means disagree but please do so without needless abuse.

I'm sure you agree that's pointless.