Negativity breeds negativity breeds negativity...

No, it's just me demonstarting that you don't become a Rangers supporter simply by feigning loyalty on a football website. Now it's hardly proof positive but a lot of people might conclude that someone who doesn't even know the words to the club's most famous song might want to listen more and talk less. At least until he leaves short trousers behind.

Well are you??

My first game at Ibrox was in the 1970's... I am feigning nothing. I have been there when the good times and the trophies disappeared. I was there when Souness joined, I was there when we got 9IAR. I am still here even though we are playing negative football. I will be there when the next stage comes along...

Well are you??

My first game at Ibrox was in the 1970's... I am feigning nothing. I have been there when the good times and the trophies disappeared. I was there when Souness joined, I was there when we got 9IAR. I am still here even though we are playing negative football. I will be there when the next stage comes along...

You must be very special with such an impressive CV. But it's OK, you're not unique, I can assure you that gullible Rangers fans go back way before your era. However, in my experience most of them did know the words to the club song.

You must be very special with such an impressive CV. But it's OK, you're not unique, I can assure you that gullible Rangers fans go back way before your era. However, in my experience most of them did know the words to the club song.

right, enough of this. you've got a chance to argue your point, and all you seem to be interested in doing is making disparaging remarks.

debate's fine - argued points, but not insults. if the sum total of your argument is just to be sarcastic, you can take it elsewhere.

we need people who'll take different stances, but it helps none of us if it degenerates into name calling.

Oh dear, we have someone with an enormous ego who can't talk sense when someone does not agree..... Aren't we the Big I am!!!

Take whatever stance you want, you are the only one believeing your own hype!

What makes you think you are the '' real Rangers supporter '', is it because you know all the words to all the Rangers songs ?

It is what is in my heart that makes me a loyal Rangers supporter not what comes out my mouth, what i know, or how much money i give out to support them.To be honest what comes out of a lot of so called Rangers supporters mouth's makes me more embarrassed than envious. As i am the only one that feels that, i am the only one who can judge that. There will be better supporters out there than me of that i am sure. Why should i think i am the best?

What is in my heart is important to me. What you think of me! Well don't give a fcuk really.

Agreed Pete.

Anyway back to negativity on the park. I know yesterdays game was a pre-season friendly but at the moment I still dont see anything that is going to improve our football next season. We looked so flat again and had no ideas.

The 2 most encouraging things at the moment are Velicka looks like he will be very suited to us and Fleck is on the fringes.

But im very concerned about the midfield. Im not sure signing Davis solves things. He will help but Id say we still need another even if we Get Davis.

Agreed Pete.

Anyway back to negativity on the park. I know yesterdays game was a pre-season friendly but at the moment I still dont see anything that is going to improve our football next season. We looked so flat again and had no ideas.

The 2 most encouraging things at the moment are Velicka looks like he will be very suited to us and Fleck is on the fringes.

But im very concerned about the midfield. Im not sure signing Davis solves things. He will help but Id say we still need another even if we Get Davis.

Just a wee point to open discussion. What about Broadfoot at CH. He had one great tackle and i thought he did quite well actually. Any thoughts?

Just a wee point to open discussion. What about Broadfoot at CH. He had one great tackle and i thought he did quite well actually. Any thoughts?

He didnt get picked out for messing anything up so maybe he did ok :D

Id rather he play there in his natural position than at RB where he cant even take a throw.

But he is a squad player at best at the moment, but a few more games at centre half and we may know a little more.

We definitely need midfield purchases. Davis is not the answer imo.We need to pay good money for a good play-maker even if it means he is the only buy. We can get by in defence and in attack. I would rather we spent 8 mill for a play-maker than 3 players for 3 mill.