Rangers back in for Varynen

I dont know anything about him.

Pete, is he attacking?

Do we not have a database with players available or does WS have a list of 3 players he goes after time and time again.

He is an attacking middfielder. i thought he was really good with Herenveen, but his career nose-dived with PSV. Club Brugge were after him but he felt the Belgian league too big a step backwards. He played for PSV at the weekend against an amateur team and scored twice in a 11-1 win. I obviously havn't seen much of him in the last 2 seasons as he has hardly played, but i know i was hoping Rangers might be interested in him when PSV bought him.

His preferred position is playing round two strikers although he can play deeper and makes runs forward. He works really hard from what i can remember.

P.S Isma�¯l Aissati would have been a better choice, he was 19 and a playmaker and we would probably have made a lot of money on him. Unfortunately PSV gave in to Ajax and sold him to them. Our vision to make a profit seems to be trying to pick off pennies by dodgy contracts.

He is an attacking middfielder. i thought he was really good with Herenveen, but his career nose-dived with PSV. Club Brugge were after him but he felt the Belgian league too big a step backwards. He played for PSV at the weekend against an amateur team and scored twice in a 11-1 win. I obviously havn't seen much of him in the last 2 seasons as he has hardly played, but i know i was hoping Rangers might be interested in him when PSV bought him.

His preferred position is playing round two strikers although he can play deeper and makes runs forward. He works really hard from what i can remember.

Sounds like he would be a good signing then. We need 2 midfielders so he and Davis would be a start. And hopefuly we'd see them in the same line up

The youtube footage shows a player who can use both feet, tackle, get into the box, and looks comfortable on the ball.

Exactly what we need, so why I am now sure we wont be buying him?

Don't Quote me on this but i believe he is free to go. He has been told he has no future at PSV he has to find himself another club. Does that mean he is for free?

With Buffel it was.

Don't Quote me on this but i believe he is free to go. He has been told he has no future at PSV he has to find himself another club. Does that mean he is for free?

With Buffel it was.

If the club are saying to him find another club then it would be a free I believe yes just the same as the Buffel situation.