League flag coming home??

Do you think we'll win the league this year lads??

One thing for sure is..its a must IMO!!!!

Sure it's a must, but it's not as big a must as getting into the Champions League proper, so we can get the dosh just to buy one or two players. Dread to think where we'd be if we hadn't made the group stages last year. Probably unable to hang on to Carlos and MacG I would think.

I have to admit that I fear the worst - almost entirely down to the lack of creativity in our team and that we havent strengthened where we know we should have.

That said, there is still a long time left in the transfer window.

If we had signed a creative midfielder I would be feeling much more comfortable right now.

Have to say, pre season hasnt been too promising either, but its not the sort of thing that should be looked into too much, its all about when the season starts.

If we broke the bank for Varynen, Lovenkrands, Davis and a centre half then id be more positive. But as it stands now i expect it to be unpretty all season even though if its effective. I think Walter will get us through but the football will be hard on the eye.

Yes we certainly can win the league and IMO we will win the league. It will again come down to away games against the top six sides, and we cannot be any worse than we were last season in this category. Improve that record, repeat our excellant home record, and the title is ours. Whilst not wanting to talk about the scum, their lack of improvement from a squad that was average at best last season does not make me fear them at all.

As always my heart says yes but my head is saying NO. We are 5 players short at the moment and doesn't look like we'll be signing anyone of note. Our squad is no better than it was last season - last season squad wasn't good enough to win the SPL title so I'd say this seasons squad will fall short as well - hope I'm wrong tho.

Cammy F

We'll be so far ahead by Christmas that Chesney will be away back down south with his tail between his legs, prob. to a championship side ...if he's lucky.

RFC4SPL 08/09 is a foregone conclusion ;) .