Smiths pigheadedness will lead to him getting the bullet...mark my words. His insistence on pursuing Miller for months before capturing him, a player who was not wanted by the majority of fans, not for playing for Celtic I hasten to add but because he was shockingly poor for them, and his similar insistence not to play the top striker in Scotland, Kris Boyd, is just another example of this.

Add to that the fact that we are now way top heavy in strikers and have glaring omissions in other depts, creative midfielder..helloooooooooo.... around the squad and I'm sorry, but I am really beginning to question Walters judgement these days.

Miller is apparently our best player tonight, so if he continues, he'll have justified the signing. The problem is, why did we spend money on him when we still had JCD on our books?

Just as well we got JCD for free, he was woeful tonight and IMO has been for the 2nd half of last season

Smiths pigheadedness will lead to him getting the bullet...mark my words. His insistence on pursuing Miller for months before capturing him, a player who was not wanted by the majority of fans, not for playing for Celtic I hasten to add but because he was shockingly poor for them, and his similar insistence not to play the top striker in Scotland, Kris Boyd, is just another example of this.

Add to that the fact that we are now way top heavy in strikers and have glaring omissions in other depts, creative midfielder..helloooooooooo.... around the squad and I'm sorry, but I am really beginning to question Walters judgement these days.

Agreed, but has it become politically incorrect for a Rangers supporter to dislike a player who previously wore the shirt of our greatest rivals? Every fan on a phone-in these days seems to find it mandatory to qualify everything with an assurance that we're not against Miller because he used to play at Porkhead. Which if course is nonsense. I find no problem voicing my distaste for all things celtic, including and especially one with so little talent as Kenny Miller. Sometimes I think Rangers fans are embarrassed to act and think like Rangers fans. We've swallowed the media utterings hook, line and sinker - so much so that we're now waiting for them to tell us what to think next.

If Miller is so good then he will prove me wrong and won't need this current manic protection from those desperate to defend Walter's judgement but, for the money paid, I have every confidence that he will actually end up being Walter's nemesis. Why were Miller and JCD starting last night - who amongst us doesn't believe that Kris Boyd should have started in preference to Miller in a home game where we needed to score goals? But Miller will now start almost every game from now on - because Walter will not want to lose face in front of the dressing room or the public. It's a horrible situation and it is entirely of Walter's own making.

One thing is for sure,the pressure is on WS,not KM,regarding this signing,but he his here now and booing him is just not going to help KM,WS or Rangers FC,so IMO it's not only stupid to boo KM,or any Rangers player,but pointless

Not a huge fan of the signing in any way but the guy was one of very few who got pass marks last night. He gave it his all, tracking back to make tackles in his own half, chasing balls down before they go out of play and what-not and it was good to see a general positivity towards him for the most part from the crowd.

One thing is for sure,the pressure is on WS,not KM,regarding this signing,but he his here now and booing him is just not going to help KM,WS or Rangers FC,so IMO it's not only stupid to boo KM,or any Rangers player,but pointless

Why is it stupid to voice your opinions? If you believe a serious mistake has been made, why should you shirk from pointing it out? Or did you think the booing was actually intended to help Miller or Smith?

If Miller was prepared to pocket the money, if Walter was prepared to spend that money and fly in the face of fans who had made their views abundantly clear, then they especially shouldn't deny those fans their right to vent some spleen.

Why were Miller and JCD starting last night - who amongst us doesn't believe that Kris Boyd should have started in preference to Miller in a home game where we needed to score goals? .

Jonc might just agree with you on that :D

However id have started Miller first. He obviously showed a bit of hunger last night to do well and he could have scored.

Why is it stupid to voice your opinions? If you believe a serious mistake has been made, why should you shirk from pointing it out? Or did you think the booing was actually intended to help Miller or Smith?

If Miller was prepared to pocket the money, if Walter was prepared to spend that money and fly in the face of fans who had made their views abundantly clear, then they especially shouldn't deny those fans their right to vent some spleen.

Never said it was stupid to voice your opinions,I said it was stupid to boo Rangers players,IMO

... Why were Miller and JCD starting last night - who amongst us doesn't believe that Kris Boyd should have started in preference to Miller in a home game where we needed to score goals?...

Well after last night i would have loved to have seen Boyd start the match but not in place of Miller but instead JCD who come across as a nice chap but was utter gash last night and as someone said previously has been poor for sometime now. It's not just that JCD's never 100% fit that he never completes a full 90 mins, its also because he doesn't play very well too.

I think Boyd and Miller together would work well. We also need and hopefully will get shot of Cousin and JCD as they were our weak link last year and are just not good enough.